Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmytro Kucher Crushes Enzo Maccarinelli in The First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best KO highlight reel has gotta be Jones but yeah, Enzo is up there too.

Comment

Warren spoke to soon about matching Enzo with Bellew... Hope he retires after this.

Comment

Enzo was doing well early keeping Kucher at bay with his jab and then something possessed him to start punching with Kucher and he got clipped hard with a left hook and never recovered.

Comment

I never fail to cringe whenever I read yet another BS headline that says "Enzo Maccarinelli knocked out". It's not funny, it's just sad by this point.

Comment

He really is kill or be killed . Now it is 8 losses 8 by knockout .

Comment

I was hoping he'd maybe compete but I really felt this would happen. Not in the first round as Enzo knows how to handle himself well in the ring. But man it's tough to even believe he'd win this contest. Enzo you were a good warrior. Go on, retire and enjoy your life. Enzo has great technique and a wicked left to the body. He can teach the youth.

Comment

Its so horrible too watch. Everytime he even gets touched on his chin his head almost comes off.

Comment

Comment

As if BS merged this thread with "I put £10 on Enzo Maccarinelli tonight".

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                      As if BS merged this thread with "I put £10 on Enzo Maccarinelli tonight".
                      Let's just pretend it never happened.

Oh well. At least it was a free bet and I won some money on the football.

Comment

Working...
                      X