Luis Ortiz
    14.08%
    Joseph Parker
    7.04%

Got to be Joshua.

Comment

The one who fought 32 bums and is back on the bum train

Comment

I'd have to say Joshua considering right now he might be the highest earning heavyweight, selling out big arenas and doing massive PPV numbers and his best win is probably Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Got to be Tyson Fury the dude nearly got flattened out by a damn light heavyweight lmfao!

That and Cunningham was beating him to the punch and outboxing him for the most part, it was only until Fury utilized an illegal move to get a cheap shot KO on him otherwise If they were the same size etc Cunningham would have brought that big fat ape to school, to be honest, he did kinda school him.

We've seen AJ look great in the pro ranks we haven't really seen him look bad, bare in mind Fury should have a loss to big fat John McDermott that and the British stoppage which saved him against some unknown Eastern European honestly forgot his name but he floored Fury.

Glass jaw
          Boxing IQ isn't that good
          Not much punching power
          Got luck with heavyweight title fighting guy at near end of his career

Yep the award definitely goes to Dyson fat Fluff Fury.

Comment

Fury for sure.He's starting to regret the "arrangement" that he and Wlad made for their first fight because it gave fans the false impression that Fury was good. In the rematch Wlad will dispatch of him in less than 6 rounds....pizza face style.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Fury for sure.He's starting to regret the "arrangement" that he and Wlad made for their first fight because it gave fans the false impression that Fury was good. In the rematch Wlad will dispatch of him in less than 6 rounds....pizza face style.
              Fury is the least hyped HW in this poll. Much like yourself most people don't rate him, even though he has the best win out of them all. I don't understand how you think he is overhyped?

Joshua is the clear winner in every way. Dubious Olympic gold, overhyped and media controlled, on TV shows and being called the best HW and world champion when he hasn't really fought any one of note

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Fury is the least hyped HW in this poll. Much like yourself most people don't rate him, even though he has the best win out of them all. I don't understand how you think he is overhyped?

Joshua is the clear winner in every way. Dubious Olympic gold, overhyped and media controlled, on TV shows and being called the best HW and world champion when he hasn't really fought any one of note
                Many people are going to hate me for this but I believe Luis Ortiz is the most hyped HW he has 2 good wins against guys who were both beat by klitschko and coming off losses Thompson lost 5 out of his last 9 and you can argue Perez beat Jennings

Comment

Joshua may very well end up being the best, but it has to be him. The hype is crazy. People are talking about him like he's already great. But it may end up being validated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Most Over Hyped Heavyweight? Poll
                    I voted Ortiz, simply because he has done less than a much younger AJ and just barely more than an even younger Parker yet is being built on this forum as some sort of monster. He is not.

I like to watch him fight when he hurts opponents but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X