Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier Feud Was Vicious, Lasted For Decades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    What makes you think I only have 100k?

That's just what I showed you.

I have over a million US dollars in Southern California real estate. and it's not in monoply money.

You're not impressing anyone with that old ****. I have new money. I don't live off old money. Step your game up bozo.
    Because you posted two accounts, one was your savings and one was your current account. This isn't my first rodeo kiddo.

money tied up in real estate is not cash at hand. I could bore you with my investment company, holding approximately $2million in shares, or my own company that was just underwritten for a $20 million IPO or how I own multiple "condos" as you yanks put it worth multiple million dollars.

But I'd just embarrass you more than I just did.

Also, learn the difference between old and new money.

Anyways, talking about money is cringey. You'll learn that some day.
    Last edited by LacedUp; 06-06-2016, 02:28 AM.

Comment

I get $23 in my wallet ATM...counted it waiting for the bus.

Comment

Yeah. I still look for pennies under my sofa when I'm in a bind.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Because you posted two accounts, one was your savings and one was your current account.
          False.

The 102K is revenue generated by my company.

The 4K is revenue generated from my ebay accounts.

My primary checking has a current balance of -- I'm not going to say -- but it's very sizable.

Nice try though clown.

I could bore you with my investment company, holding approximately $2million in shares, or my own company that was just underwritten for a $20 million IPO or how I own multiple "condos" as you yanks put it worth multiple million dollars.
          What stocks do you hold shares in? You probably have minority ownership. Post proof of ownership or you're full of ****. If you're a real shareholder you'll have proof of ownership/stake in the company.

But I'd just embarrass you more than I just did.
          Who did you embarrass? You're not impressing anyone with an old balance from 2015. My **** is recent. Only clowns who call themself lacedup on the internet brag about old ****.

Also, learn the difference between old and new money.
          Yes, I'm new money. You're old money.

Anyways, talking about money is cringey. You'll learn that some day.
          The only cringe are your erroneous posts. Post your most recent credit/imbursement. It's probably less than 1K. Whatever. Keep replying loser and I'll keep destroying you.
          Last edited by punchr; 06-06-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            False.

The 102K is revenue generated by my company.

The 4K is revenue generated from my ebay accounts.

My primary checking has a current balance of -- I'm not going to say -- but it's very sizable.

Nice try though clown.

What stocks do you hold shares in? You probably have minority ownership. Post proof of ownership or you're full of ****. If you're a real shareholder you'll have proof of ownership/stake in the company.

Who did you embarrass? You're not impressing anyone with an old balance from 2015. My **** is recent. Only clowns who call themself lacedup on the internet brag about old ****.

Yes, I'm new money. You're old money.

The only cringe are your erroneous posts. Post your most recent credit/imbursement. It's probably less than 1K. Whatever. Keep replying loser and I'll keep destroying you.
            You showed a slip of your company's bank account? Jesus you're embarrassing yourself now.

My company has €5million on there. So what? haha. Means jack shi t.

Oh yeah you're not going to say. You come here swinging dick with a 100k on a company bank account. You know how long it would take me to burn that? About 2 days ffs.

I own an investment company 100% my own. I can show you the incorporation slip:

Dude, you got clowned badly. That account is my own account. By that account alone my personal value is 5x your company's! haha. Embarrassing.

Yeah sure it's less than 1k. I just posted a 500k account and ownership of an investment company.

the 20million company of course I am part owner. If you knew anything about business you would know how the world works.

I have posted some of my real estate here in the past. Combined worth is more than your ******ed mind would make in a lifetime.
            Last edited by LacedUp; 06-06-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
              Go promote your book elsewhere, you cranky old dip****

Guy's talking about "followers of the herd" in a previous post and he's just literally posted, word-for-word, a six year old quote:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=411436

Log off, you derivative f*ggot.

LOL @ "defending your country." You do realise that his 'service' would've been limited to boxing exhibitions, right? That was literally the easiest choice available.
              If Clay ali was only going to fight exhibition bouts while in the army then so be it. But serving your country is a duty for all americans. Clay hated America and most of america hated clay. FACT

Comment

This thread is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  This thread is embarrassing.
                  It really is. My cringe levels are through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    You showed a slip of your company's bank account? Jesus you're embarrassing yourself now.

My company has €5million on there. So what? haha. Means jack shi t.

Oh yeah you're not going to say. You come here swinging dick with a 100k on a company bank account. You know how long it would take me to burn that? About 2 days ffs.

I own an investment company 100% my own. I can show you the incorporation slip:

Dude, you got clowned badly. That account is my own account. By that account alone my personal value is 5x your company's! haha. Embarrassing.

Yeah sure it's less than 1k. I just posted a 500k account and ownership of an investment company.

the 20million company of course I am part owner. If you knew anything about business you would know how the world works.

I have posted some of my real estate here in the past. Combined worth is more than your ******ed mind would make in a lifetime.
                    Showing that you incorporated a company offshore doesn't really prove anything about your wealth. You could have paid 3K to do it and have 10K sitting there. That being said I believe you regarding your wealth but this is all kind of pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Showing that you incorporated a company offshore doesn't really prove anything about your wealth. You could have paid 3K to do it and have 10K sitting there. That being said I believe you regarding your wealth but this is all kind of pathetic.
                      That is true, but there's no way I would display my company's revenue on some forum.

Anyway, you're right it's pathetic. I will stop now. Got drawn into it by this troll who needed to be shut down.

Comment

Working...
                      X