Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Closed Thread
Thread Navigation

Old 08-01-2010, 04:14 AM
TheMagicMan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these partsTheMagicMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,002.93
Jump off a cliff - -IronMike- wipe your dirty mouth - -IronMike- Go and play in traffic - -IronMike- 
Default Muhammad Ali: The Greatest Coward and Hypejob of All Time

Just a fact. Just watch his fight in the studio with Joe Frazier. Frazier stands in front of him and Ali tells him to sit down because his nation of islam members are in the studio. When Frazier then is distracted by one of the brothers, Ali stands up and attacks him. Like the coward he was. His own people admit they fought Frazier a 3rd time out of cowardice, Joe was shot by that time, won only 5 of the last 10 fights of his career.

He won cause of hype, he won cause of cheating, he won because he threatened and accused judges. He painted every judge who chose against him in the first Frazier as a racist. Bill Recht once said that his wife was punched and he was attacked as a racist after picking Frazier. What judge would pick against Ali knowing he would pretty much tell Nation of Islam members and blacks to attack them?

He was consistently allowed to hold behind peoples heads, rabbit punch, and push. People say the Klitschko's clinch? Yeah...ok...Ali clinches at least twice as much.

Everyone knew the refs were crooked and allowed Ali to do this trash. The guy was a bum. Lost to Frazier 1, shoulda been dqed in Frazier 2, beat a wached up bum in Frazier 3. Lost all 3 Norton fights. Lost to Shavers and Young. Ali shows how Bum+Hype+Nations of Islam could make idiots think someone was the "greatest."

The 4 year "prime" layoff was a joke. First of all another example of cowardice. Second no one knows what would have happened during that time, that tiem off allowed the brain damage that Cooper laid on him to not be exposed as soon, also made him gain weight which helped his glass chin out.

The guy was a joke.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Megamasterking
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Megamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 63,348.66
Lucian Bute - Freedom. 
Angry ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
Just a fact. Just watch his fight in the studio with Joe Frazier. Frazier stands in front of him and Ali tells him to sit down because his nation of islam members are in the studio. When Frazier then is distracted by one of the brothers, Ali stands up and attacks him. Like the coward he was. His own people admit they fought Frazier a 3rd time out of cowardice, Joe was shot by that time, won only 5 of the last 10 fights of his career.

He won cause of hype, he won cause of cheating, he won because he threatened and accused judges. He painted every judge who chose against him in the first Frazier as a racist. Bill Recht once said that his wife was punched and he was attacked as a racist after picking Frazier. What judge would pick against Ali knowing he would pretty much tell Nation of Islam members and blacks to attack them?

He was consistently allowed to hold behind peoples heads, rabbit punch, and push. People say the Klitschko's clinch? Yeah...ok...Ali clinches at least twice as much.

Everyone knew the refs were crooked and allowed Ali to do this trash. The guy was a bum. Lost to Frazier 1, shoulda been dqed in Frazier 2, beat a wached up bum in Frazier 3. Lost all 3 Norton fights. Lost to Shavers and Young. Ali shows how Bum+Hype+Nations of Islam could make idiots think someone was the "greatest."

The 4 year "prime" layoff was a joke. First of all another example of cowardice. Second no one knows what would have happened during that time, that tiem off allowed the brain damage that Cooper laid on him to not be exposed as soon, also made him gain weight which helped his glass chin out.

The guy was a joke.
Stupid thread !
Old 08-01-2010, 04:36 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,713.06

Quote:

The guy was a joke.
Your a joke.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:43 AM
T3dBundy
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 6,370.90
Total Points: 1,001,363,561.00

Last edited by T3dBundy; 08-01-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:19 AM
SBleeder
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 SBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond reputeSBleeder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,310,088.03
for being a heavyweight in history section - led wipe your dirty mouth - -Ironmike- I heard you like men - -Ironmike- The &amp;quot;I hate Tyson&amp;quot; award of the year - -Ironmike- Good posts. - Barnburner 
No Message - -jose- you suck dick, i will kick you. - Weltschmerz training for your debut to suck dick,! - Weltschmerz 

Old 08-01-2010, 09:00 AM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,060,559.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:

The guy was a joke.
Still waiting on those 66 HWs better than Frazier, I assume you must have a list as you were so specific about him being 67th
Old 08-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Stone Roses!
Banned

Bank: 19,882,109.49
Total Points: 20,418,024.72
keep pawning people homie - Tha_Greatest No Message - BostonGuy koo poster! - Erik13 for always having my back! - Gorilla Dogs 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

TS can suck my ****.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,961,407,272,425.62
Total Points: 120,961,407,277,717.09
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:

The guy was a joke.
Thread reported as a bait thread by a known troll.

Poet
Old 08-01-2010, 09:25 AM
1SILVA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute1SILVA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 189,616.87
Great job on my assignment. Here's another book for your collection. - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Thread reported as a bait thread by a known troll.

Poet
I don't know about you Poet, but I'm sick and tired of the bs threads that are posted in this section ripping legends like Ali, Leonard, Frazier and other greats. I refuse to respond to them and wish there was a prerequisite for joining the history forum. From now on, I will just post what fights I have seen in the what fight did you watch thread.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,961,407,272,425.62
Total Points: 120,961,407,277,717.09
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SILVA View Post
I don't know about you Poet, but I'm sick and tired of the bs threads that are posted in this section ripping legends like Ali, Leonard, Frazier and other greats. I refuse to respond to them and wish there was a prerequisite for joining the history forum. From now on, I will just post what fights I have seen in the what fight did you watch thread.
We're trying to get a mod for this section to clean things up. Right now Jab is the leading candidate. I do believe the trolls' days are numbered. You're quite right about not feeding them though: They're obviously attention whores. While I don't make threads very often, when I do the known trolls are blocked from posting in them

Poet
Closed Thread