Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali - Boxing's Greatest is Gone, 1942-2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i keep getting tears in my eyes no matter how many times I see the great man on t.v today .....love respect and admiration for THE GREATEST

Comment

• R.I.P. Champ. You helped build not only the sport, but the entire world.

Gone but NEVER forgotten, your legacy will live on FOREVER!

Comment

• sticky this thread ffs! have some RESPECT

Comment

• Good night champ. RIP

Comment

• Muhammad Ali, maybe the greatest boxer ever and definitely the greatest personality in the history of sport. RIP champ.

Comment

• To quote a phrase first aimed at Stanley Ketchel:

"Tell them to give him the ten count and he'll get up"

Indomitable will, indomitable spirit, a man that optimised a turbulent time.

Rest easy sweet prince.

Last edited by - Ram Raid -; 06-04-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Godspeed my friend, Heaven awaits you beerchug:

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  sticky this thread ffs! have some RESPECT
                  Why? Ali was an overrated boxer and pseudo/repressive cultural leader. He was a master manipulator and narcissistic attention whore. The sheeple let it slide cause he was charismatic. Anyone with a brain saw through his bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Why? Ali was an overrated boxer and pseudo/repressive cultural leader. He was a master manipulator and narcissistic attention whore. The sheeple let it slide cause he was charismatic. Anyone with a brain saw through his bullshit.
                    The legend, the man, the greatest died, whether you agreed with his ways or not is no way to talk about a man who just lost his life, show some respect you ignorant buffoon

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      A man has many motives. Some he's aware of, some he's not. Does imperfection negate Ali's contribution in its entirety? He was all those things that you state but he was also much much more.

As a counter balance to idolatry? I appreciate your need to interject but you are only focusing on a part of the whole. A part that diminished as the man matured.

On a larger scale, Mandela was a wife beater. That doesn't mean his contribution should be dismissed. Nor should Ali's because of his narcissism.

Comment

Working...
                      X