No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali - Boxing's Greatest is Gone, 1942-2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shemmue View Post
    A man's death does not change the truth former heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali may have been great fighter, but he was also a shameless draft dodger, who refused to fight for his country in the Vietnam War.Hundreds of thousands of other men, black, white, asian,and hispanic went into the United States armed service because it was their duty to their country and to their families.Muhammad Ali was a great fighter but he will never be a great American or hero.He was certainly no Joe Louis, a black man who proudly served his country in World War II.
    bro stfu

why go fight in a war and kill inoccent people but you cant eat or **** where you want in the same country you are fighting for.

I dont blame him.

its not anyone's "duty" to fight in the military. the crap is overrated. We dont owe this country nothing when everything in this country was forcibly taken.

If you want to war...how about you go and send your offspring.

If politicians had to do that, they'd feel a little different about war

Comment

• Facing Ali [Part 1 of 2] by HakaVelli

Facing Ali [Part 2 of 2] by HakaVelli

Comment

• RIP great man. ALI proved all the supremacist wrong, that's what I love about him

but because of that , there are folks that have developed a supremacy complex over other races, but have shown their ignorance , inferiorities and insercurities to ridiculous degrees

ALI was the yin and yang , the poster boy to maintain balance IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Doritos View Post
          This isn't my place to say but I will anyways, thats not a dad mate.
          That's rubbish. His dad was an immigrant from a different culture. Just respect the differences and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Muhammad Ali lost 5 times and was knocked out by Larry Holmes. His style was one dimensional and beatable. When Ali would get outboxed and had no answer he would lay on the ropes and bank on his chin and opponent tiring from beating on him. Larry Holmes didn't fall for that trap and KO'd Ali.

He was a run-of-the-mill heavyweight champion. And top 20 boxer. You're not intelligent if you believe Ali's "The Greatest" self-branding. He was an overbearing narcissist so of course he's going to say he's the greastest LMAO
            You don't know **** about boxing

Comment

• The greatest of all time. Prob gonna get teary eyed when i watch the memorial

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                That's rubbish. His dad was an immigrant from a different culture. Just respect the differences and move on.
                LOL, I would never want to be a part of a culture where a man chooses to watch a boxing match over being there for the birth of his own son, there's nothing wrong with criticising other cultures either.

If you'd read though, the guy clarified it was purely accidental, now respect the facts and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  RIP great man. ALI proved all the supremacist wrong, that's what I love about him

but because of that , there are folks that have developed a supremacy complex over other races, but have shown their ignorance , inferiorities and insercurities to ridiculous degrees

ALI was the yin and yang , the poster boy to maintain balance IMO
                  If the definition of supremacy is to simply be better at boxing, then phuk, those guys really are ******ed lmao.

Comment

• My thoughts go out to his family and friends

An exceptional man
                    Last edited by jas; 06-08-2016, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• An ATG.

The love that he has recieved after the news has been overwhelming, surprising, and very moving.

The man was respected and revered even by people who disagreed with his views.

A true legend.

Ali lives forever in us all, and through the sport we love.

WAR ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X