Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali - Boxing's Greatest is Gone, 1942-2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP The Champ. One of the most influential people in sports.

Comment

• Think it was early '86 the one time I met Ali. Riveting personality and quite a presence. It was one of the open workout days... Ali sparred a few rounds with Tim Witherspoon, and looked great doing it. Afterwards he proclaimed "I shall return... I shall return... I shall return... return to my senses." Took some photos of the fight card soon after, one of Ali sitting near Ray Parker Jr. Remarkable times.... hard to believe over 30 years ago. Felt like it was a milestone to finally meet the guy.

R.I.P. Champ

Comment

• ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 06-04-2016, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Rest In Peace we'll see you again soon

Comment

• Everytime he entered the stadium everybody stand-up to give respect, I was there at the Sydney 2000. He's one of the greatest.

Comment

• Sad sad day. He is and will always be GOAT. Amazing human being.

Comment

• I can feel the loss.

R.I.P Champ. Your legacy will live on forever.

Comment

• Muhammad Ali you were an inspiration to me and millions of people around the world and you truly were the greatest of all time....no doubt ..RIP CHAMP AND MAY YOU BE AT PEACE.NOW XXXXXXX

Comment

• It's very sad but the time was coming, Muhammad Ali is somebody myself and many others looked up to. For years he will be remembered by so many people, he is in a better place now. Rest In Peace to the Greatest Muhammad Ali.

Comment

• Rest In Peace to the man who had not only become synonymous with the word Boxing but set the bar so darn high for all the Heavyweights that have come after him. May you find peace in the life after death.

Comment

Working...
                      X