Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Faces 2-Year Ban in Rio, WBC Prez Firm With Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan rather fight amateurs than get ktfo again

Comment

Khan may have just turned lemons into lemonade

By going about things this way 1)he gets a chance to represent Pakistan [marketing himself to the Muslin world] in the Olympics, 2)fights against less experienced guys at 152/165 [depending on if he can keep his body at 152lb for the full two weeks of the tournament], 3)gets to duck Danny Garcia without having to duck him, and 4)holds off the Kell Brook destruction for another summer.

Khan keeps his name in the press (being the highest profile name in the Olympic boxing tournament), he gets treated like a superstar, and the world goes around

Comment

Pathetic, to fight one of the biggest PPV draws and now you're thinking of going back to the amateurs I really don't see the point in it at all!

I like him but you can't defend it too much.

Comment

Didnt Robert Guerrero fight in the Olympics? why didnt he get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
            Didnt Robert Guerrero fight in the Olympics? why didnt he get banned?
            Well he clearly didn't do it at a time when several big named fighters were considering to do it.

Comment

I would love to Khan get KOed in the olympics

Comment

Khan could use 2 years of not getting KTFO. All them concussions are bad for you. Do it Khan!!!

Comment

ultimately futile, Khan could just turn around and fight for IBF, WBA, or WBO belts

Comment

N'dam is the only pro i've heard say he's going to try enter so far. Wonder if any more will follow.

Comment

Khan isn't going. It's just more bull**** from him.

Comment

Working...
                      X