Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Amar Amari's Left Hook More Dangerous Than Lemieux's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Amar Amari's Left Hook More Dangerous Than Lemieux's?

Exhibit A:

Good find.

Comment

i wanted to post this one a while ago, i think this is the fight where GGG was hurt the most from that one shot as far as i know. But man that was a good shot on the chin.

Are you going to do same thread for Ward vs. Boone and Ward vs. (pick top fighter he fought)?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Exhibit A:

Well styles make fights so I kinda knew GGG had Lemieuxs #, of course Lemeuix had a punchers chance but his punches are telegraphed even though he is a lil wild. All GGG had to do that fight was keep everything tight, down the middle, with his shoulders high which he does very well. This dude Amari hit GGG with a textbook 3 pivot, aligned with his shoulder so GGG couldn't roll with it. So with that said, yeah I think Amari's hook is/was better because it was thrown properly and to beat GGG you'd have to fight a very textbook fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          i wanted to post this one a while ago, i think this is the fight where GGG was hurt the most from that one shot as far as i know. But man that was a good shot on the chin.

Are you going to do same thread for Ward and Boone vs. Ward and Ward vs. (pick top fighter he fought)?
          I'm trying to find Boone vs Kovalev..

Comment

Are you going to do same thread for Ward vs. Boone and Ward vs. (pick top fighter he fought)?
            Boone hurts everyone not just ward.

Comment

I would say Amari's left hook is a little bit more dangerous than LeMule's but not quite as dangerous as Tommy Morrison's.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                So does that mean that Boons uppercut better than everyone that Ward faced? I was just making fun of the troll who started the thread, it was a good find but the way he posed the question is really stupid because it suggests that if you got hurt by boxer A then boxer A has better arsenal (or specific punch) then boxers B-Z.

Comment

So does that mean that Boons uppercut better than everyone that Ward faced? I was just making fun of the troll who started the thread, it was a good find but the way he posed the question is really stupid because it suggests that if you got hurt by boxer A then boxer A has better arsenal (or specific punch) then boxers B-Z.
                  but then you have a thing called circumstance, like:

Amar already had 9 losses, 5 of which being by TKO. Isn't Golovkin a TKO artist? Amar went the distance...

I mean to say Alvarez has a puncher's chance is a bit comical... Eubank Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Man I tell that uppercut and straight right Boone caught Dre wit had me shaking in my boots!!! That combination was pure evil!! But Dre a true warrior and got up and won.

Comment

Working...
                    X