Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Amar Amari's Left Hook More Dangerous Than Lemieux's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Man I tell that uppercut and straight right Boone caught Dre wit had me shaking in my boots!!! That combination was pure evil!! But Dre a true warrior and got up and won.
    In a sense it was good that he got hit like that especially in that point of his career because he will always remember that and know he can get up and work through it. I remember seeing the highlight of it that day after and I was like, yeah Wards got heart, that was the last thing in my mind he needed to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Exhibit A:

damn where did all the new found muscles and striations come from?

Comment

but then you have a thing called circumstance, like:

Amar already had 9 losses, 5 of which being by TKO. Isn't Golovkin a TKO artist? Amar went the distance...

I mean to say Alvarez has a puncher's chance is a bit comical... Eubank Jr?
        meh, you are going back 8 years... when GGG was starting his 3rd year as a pro. You can put (and i know you will) a lot of stock into it because you have like 3 straws to grasp at (Resume, Ward doe, fill in the blank) but at the end of the day we still got something special here with GGG so keep trolling, i am not planning on paying much attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          meh, you are going back 8 years... when GGG was starting his 3rd year as a pro. You can put (and i know you will) a lot of stock into it because you have like 3 straws to grasp at (Resume, Ward doe, fill in the blank) but at the end of the day we still got something special here with GGG so keep trolling, i am not planning on paying much attention to it.
          Ward? Ward's at 175... He took shots from Barrera. Didn't Cotto's chin get stronger as he moved up? I'm sorry doe, we're talking about moving up..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            In a sense it was good that he got hit like that especially in that point of his career because he will always remember that and know he can get up and work through it. I remember seeing the highlight of it that day after and I was like, yeah Wards got heart, that was the last thing in my mind he needed to prove.
            And he moved up to 168. That weight cut was BRUTAL and also his cousin.

Comment

Ward? Ward's at 175... He took shots from Barrera. Didn't Cotto's chin get stronger as he moved up? I'm sorry doe, we're talking about moving up..
              blasphemy....dont you ever bring put can man and moving up in weight in the same sentence

Comment

I'm trying to find Boone vs Kovalev..
                You'll never find it. From what I heard there's only one copy and no one even knows who has it. Or it could've been destroyed

Comment

Did Kenny Kost have a better left hook than Kessler?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    You'll never find it. From what I heard there's only one copy and no one even knows who has it. Or it could've been destroyed
                    lol. that's really funny.. gotta contact Indiana Jones up in this btch

Comment

I spent some time looking for that first Boone vs. Kovalev match without success, and I'm pretty good. If you can somehow find it, do share.

Comment

Working...
                      X