Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marciano is better imo and had the greatest knockout of all time. perfectly timed punch vs Walcott

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Those are opinions, damn you're are really struggling with this aren't you.
      So Canelo wasn't drained to 152? Marquez wasn't dragged up 2 divisions and cheated on the scales? Floyd didn't take an illegal IV?

These are facts bro. Fraud calling himself "tbe", now THAT's an opinion.

Man, you're really embarrassing yourself here. I actually feel kinda bad for you. When you want the ass-whooping to stop, just let me know.

Comment

Marciano fought a past-prime Joe Louis but clearly beat him without cheating. Mayweather hugged his way with the help of judges to be rocked several times and yet still "beat" Pacquiao by hugging and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
          He also ****** punched Victor Ortiz. That was one of the lowest things I've seen in my life of watching boxing.

Larry and the rest of Floyd's fans always have an excuse for Floyd though, it's no use arguing with them.
          That was crazy.

What struck me was how the announcers said, "Protect yourself at all times!" like as soon as it happened. They covered for him so quickly on that. Definitely desperation in those voices.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            Mayweather ko'd Genero and helped him while he was sick and payed for his funeral...damn is that not respect?
            every dog has its day, hes mostly not respectful

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              How can you prove an opinion?
              Running out of ideas already? Lol.

Rocky > Floyd. Deal with it.

Comment

We can take away the multiple title aspect

in 49 fights Mayweather is 23-0 in LINEAL TITLE FIGHTS!!!-thats just the lineal title now

is 12-0 against current or former lineal champions in 49 fights

Marciano in 49 fights is 6-0 in lineal title fights..now lets go deeper

in Floyds 49 fights 7 had .500 or less records or were making their debut

In Marcianos 49 fights 14 had .500 records or less or were making their pro debut

So how are we really judging this?

Comment

Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
                  So Canelo wasn't drained to 152? Marquez wasn't dragged up 2 divisions and cheated on the scales? Floyd didn't take an illegal IV?

Man, you're really embarrassing yourself here. I actually feel kinda bad for you. When you want the ass-whooping to stop, just let me know.
                  Those are opinions. We don't know if Canelo was affected anymore than usual, Mayweather told Marquez before and they agreed to fight so it's opinion if you think he was cheated, the IV wasn't illegal that's the fact but you got it wrong and said it was illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Absolutely, that is respect. I'm glad he did so. Good for Mayweather to show respect like that. Really, that's very noble. Hat's off to the man.

The only thing is, why did he do so many other jack ass things along with it? Sleeping with T.I.'s wife and the domestic abuse charges?

Rocky was class all the way.
                    Man you just moved the entire goal post, where are you going with this?? are we judging the athlete or the person now? And is greatness judged by in the ring achievements or out of the ring???

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                      Marciano fought a past-prime Joe Louis but clearly beat him without cheating. Mayweather hugged his way with the help of judges to be rocked several times and yet still "beat" Pacquiao by hugging and running.
                      How are you comparing Marciano-Louis to Mayweather-Pacquiao?? Floyd is older then Manny and Marciano was over 10 years younger then Joe..How do ya'll come up with this stuff?

Comment

Working...
                      X