• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    They're all on roids
    Haha I said let them all juice and I got crucified for it

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Both times he's done VADA testing he's started it less than a month before the fight. If that was other popular fighters there'd be outrage.
      Can't hate the facts op.

And at you getting trolled. Nobody actually thinks he's on meldonium op

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I've never accused GGG of being on the steroids but Isaac has a point. If it's two times and both were held off until just prior to the fight, it's unconvincing. Especially in light of eastern Europe having a culture of ped use.

I'm not accusing him, just saying that you won't convince people until he undergoes legitimate testing. I hope he does and hope he's clean.
        The bolded part.. oh come on man. You're not even a professional fighter and you said that you used them. Do you think that american pro boxers are not using it? it's just political BS against Russia. Not because Russians are on roids, because they are, but american are on it too. So wtf with the double standard.

Comment

It should be innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. wtf is wrong with people nowadays.

Comment

Oh my God for the last time,they are all on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              The bolded part.. oh come on man. You're not even a professional fighter and you said that you used them. Do you think that american pro boxers are not using it? it's just political BS against Russia. Not because Russians are on roids, because they are, but american are on it too. So wtf with the double standard.
              So it's ok for fighters to use PEDs just because everyone is using them? These guys are not hitting baseballs,they're hitting other prople in the face and as boxing fans we should demand stricter testing for the safety of the fighters and to make sure the fighters are on an even playing field, can't be a battle of who's using the better PED.

Almost all fighters use substances that might be considered as PEDs, but when a fighter gets caught it means he used something that's too strong for him to compete against others who are not using and that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                In the most recent batch of failed Olympic tests, more than half of them were eaten Euro. I'm not making any of this up, EVERYONE who watches the news knows there's a doping crisis in eastern Europe. Let's not dumb down our conversation to be politically correct.

Yes, I think a lot of Americans do too. I have no bias in this. I'm not someone who favors certain races or nations. You know that. I'm bitter going to shyt on my own integrity by playing that game.
                It sucks when the guys you like fk up, but you've gotta take the good with the bad man.

Back to subject, I'm still not accusing ggg at all. I do think that if we want a clean sport we need to demand full testing. I think Genady will pass. But that doesn't mean he doesn't need to test.

Comment

Ok OP. You've convinced me.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Both times he's done VADA testing he's started it less than a month before the fight. If that was other popular fighters there'd be outrage.
                    I didn't see any outrage from you when VADA testing was announced for Wilder vs Szpilka, and it turned out to post fight tests only, nothing at all pre fight.

So how many other popular fighters have done any VADA testing at all before a fight, and when did it start for them?

Remember, VADA caught Povetkin less than month away from his fight with Wilder.

Comment

Only reason I'd say he is not on PEDS is because he was fighting 4 times a year which wouldn't really give him much opportunity to cycle on and off. These guys that fight twice a year and pretty much know when those fights will be like FLOYD and MANNY could use so easily without being caught that if they didn't use I'd be surprised...

Comment

Working...
                      X