Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we were getting Kovalev next?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Would be a good fight, but Ward won't travel.
      How do you feel about Ward vs Erik Skoglund?

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Braehmer is your typical eurobum that doesn't leave germany, he's not very good and has struggled badly with Gutnecht 2x, doesn't fight any real light heavies.
      True. Still, I'd like to see Ward be the one to finally expose him and as a plus pick up that WBA "regular" belt in the process.

That would make the Kovalev fight a unification of sorts.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-28-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        I thought we were getting Kovalev next?
        It's scheduled for November 19th, enough time for both to have a bout in-between.

Comment

They should have Kovalev and Ward fight on the same card if they are going to do something like this. Or at the very least put them on the same telecast.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Another bum to pretend he is still warming up for Kovalev while we know he just moved up to avoid Gennady and roam around at LHW until Gennady disappears. He is a coward, a piece of ****, a fake *********.
            Another dumb post from the king of idiots. Ward moved up because team g string made it clear they had no interest in a Ward / g string fight. The rest of your post is actually a perfect description of you

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              pretty sure ggg has tried to fight all the top guys at 160 over the last 4 years. pretty sure ward hasn't tried to fight any top fighters since 2011. pretty sure he tried to fight zac dunn, paul smith, periban, caleb truax, sartison and alexander brand. that's the exact opposite. your brain must hurt.
              You conveniently left out that Ward tried to fight g string but team g string insisted on a catch weight Ward couldn't make.
              Doesn't fit your agenda, I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                LOL at these bums. I'm still baffled at how people believe Ward will get in the ring with Kovalev.
                based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  They make fun of Triple G's opponents but yet they praise the next tune up for Ward.
                  I've read this post from the beginning and haven't seen one post praising this lineup. Making fun of g strings opponents? Well, it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    They should have Kovalev and Ward fight on the same card if they are going to do something like this. Or at the very least put them on the same telecast.
                    Absolutely, make Kov/Ward lucrative enough that it becomes a must happen fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Kovalev is fighting in Russia on a monday

Comment

Working...
                      X