No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather insists no-one will break his 300 million dollar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather insists no-one will break his 300 million dollar

I think Anthony Joshua has the biggest chance at doing it down the line, assuming he stays undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      I think Anthony Joshua has the biggest chance at doing it down the line, assuming he stays undefeated.
      No chance in hell. No matter how big he gets, I'd honestly be surprised if he ever makes 10% of that for one fight.

$300m is an incredible amount of money in general, never mind for a single fight. I doubt we would ever see that again in our lifetime. Manny and Floyd are two actual all time greats that will go down as 2 of the best ever, plus there were many other factors involved in regards to it drawing so much money.

Joshua would need a hell of a run to the point of people thinking he's one of the greatest heavyweights ever, and then another guy would have to come along with huge amount of hype that has huge amount of appeal that crosses over into the mainstream. Even if all that happened, i'd seriously doubt it makes that amount of money.

It was a one-off.

Comment

There will be someone bigger than Floyd there always is, Ali-Tyson-De La Hoya-Floyd-???

Comment

never say never

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          could be if he has a rival but that doesnt look liek it right now but 10 years from now? 15 years from now anything can happen and hope so.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-27-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            There will be someone bigger than Floyd there always is, Ali-Tyson-De La Hoya-Floyd-???
            But do the conversion for the time money wise and I dont think anyone will make the same equal pay for their time as what Floyd made in one night .

Comment

You are not the only one in the ring doe!
              Most people paid to watch you lose and more people also paid to watch Manny win! Too bad the fight stinks...

That million won't buy you respect you been longing for!

Comment

That does not include haymens fee , trainers fee , doctors fee,, usada fee , nsac fee , entourage fee , p.i. fee to stock pac , referee fee , judges fee , governments fee , event fee . Truth of the matter is that is nothing more than a number he threw out there after the fight he was waving around a 100m check . The guy broke records great fighter but a massive liar plus PED cheat

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  You are not the only one in the ring doe!
                  Most people paid to watch you lose and more people also paid to watch Manny win! Too bad the fight stinks...

That million won't buy you respect you been longing for!
                  Floyd has loads and loads of respect from fighters , trainers and people that know boxing , Floyd sucked the air out of your hero and made him look like a chump , I really dont think your opinion of respect means much other than sour grapes .

The fight only stank because your hero couldnt do sht to make it a fight and you blame Floyd lol he was how he always is , it was your hero that was the chump that did fck all .

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    yes thats possible, but you guys forget the other piece to the puzzle and thats manny! pac is part of the reason floyd made that money because floyd vs pac was "the fight of the century". i dont think we're gonna see another floyd that will have a rival like pac. it wasnt floyd that made $300 mil, it was the opponent who he was match up with that made him that money.

Comment

Working...
                    X