Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather insists no-one will break his 300 million dollar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Floyd, Saddam holds the record for the biggest heist.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      yes thats possible, but you guys forget the other piece to the puzzle and thats manny! pac is part of the reason floyd made that money because floyd vs pac was "the fight of the century". i dont think we're gonna see another floyd that will have a rival like pac. it wasnt floyd that made $300 mil, it was the opponent who he was match up with that made him that money.
      Its a matter of all stars aligning at the precise time , like everything in this world its all about timing .

Comment

I doubt it too cause the public should be fooled again with such a scam

Comment

why is always about money with this guys?

Comment

He is probably right.

Comment

wouldn't doubt it

The #s for May/Pac are absolutely insane that 1 fight pretty much made more then what UFC generates in 1 year.

after all the black market ticket sales it probably made upwards of 100 million just at the gate.

If it happens probably won't be in my lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Floyd has loads and loads of respect from fighters , trainers and people that know boxing , Floyd sucked the air out of your hero and made him look like a chump , I really dont think your opinion of respect means much other than sour grapes .

The fight only stank because your hero couldnt do sht to make it a fight and you blame Floyd lol he was how he always is , it was your hero that was the chump that did fck all .
                Floyd gets tons of respect from people who have a modicum of knowledge about martial arts. I've been following the UFC quite a bit this past year and nearly everyone on that side calls Floyd "the greatest" or at least "one of the greatest fighters" of all time.
                People like Chuck Liddel, Jon Jones, Holy Holm, Joe Rogan, and even Ronda Rousey called Floyd the greatest.

It just goes to show how little these clowns on here know about combat sports. I'm sure 90% of the guys who hate Floyd have never even touched a speed bag. Their hate is derived from pure ignorance.

Comment

Yeah I agree,...

No boxer is ever going to come close to that in our lifetimes

Comment

didnt tyson make around that amount?

Comment

if another tyson comes along he will break the record.

Comment

Working...
                      X