No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder-Chris Arreola in Play For Summer Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    If this fight goes through sorry but its pretty obvious Wilder did not want the Povetkin fight no matter who is to blame for that fiasco.....at least fight someone undefeated you have two fighters in the top 15 WBC rankings...Ruiz jr or Washington.
    uhhhhh what? what does his stay busy opponent have to do with him not wanting povetkin?

Comment

Not even gonna watch this one, I'll look at the highlights maybe..

Sucks so much balls that the Povetkin fight is screwed. Fuck YOU POVETKIN

Comment

Booooo.....

Comment

Ah fuk that. There are better options. Try and unify with Joshua, he doesnt have anything lined up right?

Comment

Buumsquad tired of this guy fighting over the hill fighters.... he should have fought luis ortiz

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You just trained for Povetkin and you're after Nipples...I mean Arreola now?! BUM squad. Stiverne would've even taken a rematch. I hope Chris trains his arse off and throws a KO down.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Sources with knowledge of the discussions have advised BoxingScene.com that Chris Arreola is the current frontrunner to challenger WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
                I hope those sources are wrong . this is a terrible fight. Arreola does not deserve it based on his last few outings. Wilder needs to face a more formadable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  That's absolutely horrible
                  The Squad
                  "At 44, Shane Mosley could get the winner of the fight between welterweight titlist Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter"

What were we talking about again???
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-26-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Ah fuk that. There are better options. Try and unify with Joshua, he doesnt have anything lined up right?
                    He's fighting Breazeale at the end of June.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      If this fight goes through sorry but its pretty obvious Wilder did not want the Povetkin fight no matter who is to blame for that fiasco.....at least fight someone undefeated you have two fighters in the top 15 WBC rankings...Ruiz jr or Washington.
                      Alexander Povetkin's ‘B' sample VADA test result came back today and, to zero surprise...Alexander Povetkin's 'B' sample comes up positive for meldonium

In case you haven't heard yet.

Lucian Bute tested positive for a banned substance -

"In a statement given to ESPN.com, Lucian Bute said of his failed drug test: "I am surprised and sad about that news. I can't understand how the test could have been positive. I'm INNOCENT like PEDOVKIN!!!"

Ryabinsky said Povetkin's levels of meldonium were very low and that the traces in his system were left over from when he took it in September.

"He has not taken it since Jan. 1. The situation is ambiguous," Ryabinsky told Russia's TASS news agency before the fight was called off. "The blood sample was taken in April this year."

Umm he FAILED the URINE test lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X