Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucien Bute Fails Drug Test, Positive For Ostarine in Jack Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    What if the younger guy was using the same enhancements, but simply 'rehydrated' properly?
    Shut your f@ggot ass up. So Bute gets caught and Jack doesn't and your questioning him? Get your pussie ass outta here. Why guy clearly was cheating.

Hating on another black fighter. I would literally push your fuucking top back if we met. You was hating on Wilder, sucking lil g off, all on Rouseys team now you are spinning this as if this is on Jack? Get your pussie ass outta here

Comment

It's a complete possibility Bute went off and bought that stuff from someone else. But ask the question, why would Bute go outside Memo's services when he's already on a program that's supposed to be so elite & complete?
      He wasn't getting Memo's services was he? Memo was in Vegas, Bute was in Canada.

What is your goal here? Why are you trying so desperately to link Memo to Bute's failed test?

Even if was true all it does is take away credibility from the claims that Memo has undetectable PEDs. This guy that can make undetectable PED's gave his client some $50 per cycle crap anyone can buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        So Heredia is supposed to be working with both boxers who were fighting each other, and laces one with PEDs and not the other? One fighter is paying a higher fee for his services, the other is not according the 'providing supplement' theory.

It would make more sense if Jack had failed.
        That pussie clearly hates black fighters. Had Jack been the one that failed his pussie ass wouldn't have set shyt about Bute. He was talking shyt about Wilder but Pedvetkin failed. He was dyck riding Rousey how she would destroy Floyd two days later she got slept and I rubbed it in his face.

Dude is straight pussie. That's why I'm on his fuucking helmet. And he won't do shyt about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          He wasn't getting Memo's services was he? Memo was in Vegas, Bute was in Canada.

What is your goal here? Why are you trying so desperately to link Memo to Bute's failed test?

Even if was true all it does is take away credibility from the claims that Memo has undetectable PEDs. This guy that can make undetectable PED's gave his client some $50 per cycle crap anyone can buy.
          This dude is pussie. If Jack failed he would not be trying to link Bute. He thought Rousey could beat Floyd. Was hating on Wilder. Nevermind that pussie

Comment

Are you playing dumb? Memo acknowledge Bute's uses his nutritional services, Bute sends out a tweet thanking Memo, and you somehow keep tripping on S&C services.

Like I said repeatedly, Bute could've bought the PEDs outside of Memo's program, but why would he have to when he's already buying a program that's supposed to be complete?

Comment

Are you playing dumb? Memo acknowledge Bute's uses his nutritional services, Bute sends out a tweet thanking Memo, and you somehow keep tripping on S&C services.

Like I said repeatedly, Bute could've bought the PEDs outside of Memo's program, but why would he have to when he's already buying a program that's supposed to be complete?
              Memo replied to a tweet last night clearing that up, i can't post it because his profile is now set to confirmed followers. Bute and Jack were both training for separate opponents, Jr pulled out of the Jack fight and Jack-Bute was made, Memo stopped working with Bute.

How's it complete when the S&C coach is training his opponent?

Comment

Memo replied to a tweet last night clearing that up, i can't post it because his profile is now set to confirmed followers. Bute and Jack were both training for separate opponents, Jr pulled out of the Jack fight and Jack-Bute was made, Memo stopped working with Bute.

That's hilarious Memo needs to hide his tweets now. So he's retracting, I mean clarifying that the promo photo of Bute & Jack for their fight, was only reflecting his work with Bute from past fights? All this despite Bute already acknowledging Memo's help for this fight. Yeah sure, I mean it's not like Memo has anything to lose or hide, lol...

It's a complete nutritional program.

Comment

That's hilarious Memo needs to hide his tweets now. So he's retracting, I mean clarifying that the promo photo of Bute & Jack for their fight, was only reflecting his work with Bute from past fights? All this despite Bute already acknowledging Memo's help for this fight. Yeah sure, I mean it's not like Memo has anything to lose or hide, lol...

It's a complete nutritional program.
                  So what is your goal and why are you so desperate to link Memo to Butes failed test? You have zero evidence that he provided any services at all for Bute training for the Jack fight.

Comment

So what is your goal and why are you so desperate to link Memo to Butes failed test? You have zero evidence that he provided any services at all for Bute training for the Jack fight.
                    What goal? The story broke that Bute tested positive. It's well known he work with Memo for the DeGale fight, and turns out got some help from him for this fight. You and few others get upset and dispute Memo had any involvement.

You say zero evidence, when there's Bute's tweet and Memo's old IG that say otherwise. I'd say you're the one lacking any evidence. Why are you so offended by the idea Memo could've been involved, regardless if he was guilty or not of the illegal substance?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X