Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres like 5 left .

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
      Yes i am a fan of Canelo, who defended his belt against a chinny amir khan two weight classes below, and then gives up the belt and ducks GGG.

Comment

Just wait. Ca$hnelo will get divine justice when he nearly kills Little G, just like Marquez against Pacquiao.

Comment

Checkin in ya sons of biiitches.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            Bardock?
            That ass looks as rough as grit 50 sandpaper bruh, put your dick in that thing you might never get it back

Comment

Canelo is at least braver than the likes of Cotto, Quillin, Sturm, Barker, Maravilla, Ndam and other top names who ducked GGG

none of these guys, most of them career MWs, never even entertained the idea of fighting GGG and never will

Canelo at least offered him to fight at cw

GGG should have accepted the 155 cw

now the moron will probably never get another chance for a megafight, or will only get it after he's past his prime and ripe for the picking

Comment

im a canelo fan

i also like GGG

hope the fights gets made, but I'm not going to throw a sissy fit or write paragraph after paragraph whining about canelo

other fights exist outside of this one like vargas-salido, provo-molina that I'm actually more excited about

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Theres like 5 left .
                  i knew you will come,

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                    Just wait. Ca$hnelo will get divine justice when he nearly kills Little G, just like Marquez against Pacquiao.
                    canelo hooking up with memo??? ...

Comment

They abandon ship like the p a c t a r d s did when floyd beat their hero.

This is even more embarrassing because Canelo talked tough after the Khan fight and went back on his word with a million excuses in between.

This duck is worst than Riddic Bowe's. At least Bowe threw the belt in the trash himself and didn't have his promoter do it for him

Comment

Working...
                      X