Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Canelo fans at now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe some people still think Oscar and Canelo are trying to make that fight with GGG. WTF?

The fight is not happening. They're only trying to find as many ways to disadvantage Golovkin as much as possible in the negotiations. They will wait until Golovkin looks vulnerable and/ or old before they take that fight. P*ssyboy Canelo is being treated like the little queen he is.

Comment

Im a boxing fan not a Nelo fan, these fan boys now days root n hate the other, full straight up *****in out, all that crap he talked, hopefully it gets made

Its a full duck if he doesnt fight GGG next, i dont ive seen a duck like this before, somebody should of put the gloves on him that night
      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 05-26-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Present...

Comment

Right here, nothing has changed on our side. Fights are won in the ring. Moral victories are for the have-nots. Straight from the horses mouth(K2) the fight with Golovkin is still being negotiated.

Comment

There was a news article a couple days ago stating that GGG's side has not heard one word from Canelo's team ever since he vacated. The duck is in, gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              Bardock?
              Gross, tell your sister to wipe her ass better, we can see the shit stains. Why are you even doing that to your sister?

btw, don't talk shit, had Cotto won, he would've pulled the same thing.

Comment

Canelo fan here. They'll fight. You motherfuckers are too sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

Everyone is starting to turn against Canelo. Where all the fans at now? Stand up so everyone can see you.

"We don't f*** around doe-"

I'm right here.

If he doesn't fight GGG next, I'll change my tune. Until then, it's too early to tell if he's really ducking.

Got that China-man?

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                    Canelo fan here. They'll fight. You motherfuckers are too sensitive.
                    Yeah, when GGG is what, 42?

Comment

Yes i am a fan of Canelo, who defended his belt against a chinny amir khan two weight classes below, and then gives up the belt and ducks GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X