Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Anthony Joshua was from Brooklyn or South Central....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Baby Miller is from Brooklyn. The 'Prince' Charles Martin stays in Cali folk...shouts to Dominic Brizzy from tha SGV Valley...but we dont hype our fighters like them Euros...and our boys will come see you when is that bum Joshua coming out of UK?
    come on now dawg.......

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      come on now dawg.......
      You know its true Ward is top P4P where is his hype? Wilder is the current US HW champion but nobody knows about him...you got to be great to get some recognition in America but these euros get a few wins and pick up a IBF title and they are considered the next Lennox Lewis.

Edit: also some Americans are cheering on Kovalev to beat Ward....thats a shame.

Comment

Joshua seems pretty hyped to me right now. Some people talking about him like he's 40-0 (40KO's) already or something. Granted if he was from the US with a bigger population there is an argument he'd be more hyped, but then again I don't think boxing fans are very passionate in the US these days so he might be much less hyped & less known.

Comment

Watch the hate spread across this thread over the next few hours.....word alert. STEROIDS , ONE DIMENSIONAL, SLOW., DRUG DEALER , BUM and other words that will be said by the usual suspects...we know who they are lol

Personally I think he has all tooos to become the top heavyweight in the world...we shall all find out pretty soon.....keep up the good work AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Joshua seems pretty hyped to me right now. Some people talking about him like he's 40-0 (40KO's) already or something. Granted if he was from the US with a bigger population there is an argument he'd be more hyped, but then again I don't think boxing fans are very passionate in the US these days so he might be much less hyped & less known.
            No I don't think that....maybe others do.....look I see a lot of good qualities in joshua and how he gos about his business in the ring....of course he can get beat and no one is invincible , but shouldn't peope say hey this guy looks the business and I think he can go places...I'm far from a casual panda and I just see something in him, I remember the first time I ever saw lennox lewis box against Gary mason for the British title and up untill then he had a very low profile in the UK and it was all frank bruno.....that night I saw something in him and he dissected Gary mason bit by bit and I knew he was gonna be a world champion and I told everybody.....joshua has done the easy bit now....what he has to do is remain at the top and beat the remaining champions to state he is the best in the division...I don't see any issues of me saying I think he's the real deal he just needs to prove it now
            Last edited by The plunger man; 05-26-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              No I don't think that....maybe others do.
              They definitely do. And nah I wasn't calling out you or any other specific person. Largely I think the hype surrounding Joshua is that casual fan hype a HW who can KO people tends to bring in that most guys won't ever bring in in droves like Joshua already has.

Then there are the hardcore fans who are fanboys who grasp to anyone looking dominant at any given point who are hyping him way sooner than most guys would get hyped.

I mean how many guys are influencing fans enough to get a tattoo like that 16-0 Joshua tattoo guy? That might be in my exhibit A in my case that Joshua is super hyped already.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                They definitely do. And nah I wasn't calling out you or any other specific person. Largely I think the hype surrounding Joshua is that casual fan hype a HW who can KO people tends to bring in that most guys won't ever bring in in droves like Joshua already has.

Then there are the hardcore fans who are fanboys who grasp to anyone looking dominant at any given point who are hyping him way sooner than most guys would get hyped.

I mean how many guys are influencing fans enough to get a tattoo like that 16-0 Joshua tattoo guy? That might be in my exhibit A in my case that Joshua is super hyped already.
                I think in all walks of life we get the over obsessive fan...even star Trekkers lol...for instance there is one guy on here and we all know who he is ..has even dedicated his avatar about joshua and thats not becaue he likes him ....it's because he don't like him and he is obsessed with him getting the spotlight over fury...so it works both ways....look for me When someone writes blatant bull**** and I think it's wrong...I'm gonna say something.
                The three I'm going to say is this.
                Can joshua be beaten ? Yes of course he can
                Has joshua faced a caliber of opponent like David haye ? No he hasn't
                Doe's joshua show all the attributes you need to become a dominant force in the division ?
                For me I can say yes , He's athletic , he's got quick hands, throws quick combinations to head and body , accuracy and I see he has great timing...he's only downside that I see from him is he's not very fast footed and he not been taken deep to test his stamina...but these are things we will find out pretty soon...is tyson fury the man to beat in the division of course he is but I do think joshua will beat him when they do face eachother....we will AHVE to wait and see

Comment

If he was he would of got knocked out in the 1st round in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                    Watch the hate spread across this thread over the next few hours.....word alert. STEROIDS , ONE DIMENSIONAL, SLOW., DRUG DEALER , BUM and other words that will be said by the usual suspects...we know who they are lol

Personally I think he has all tooos to become the top heavyweight in the world...we shall all find out pretty soon.....keep up the good work AJ
                    None of these words were brought up by anyone but you.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      None of these words were brought up by anyone but you.
                      Speak when your spoken to

Comment

Working...
                      X