Floyd Visited Freddie Roach Twice This May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      i like how after floyd visited the wild card gym, the floyd fans is now saying the wild card gym is prolly filled with so many talented fighters waiting to be discover but before floyd step foot on the wild card gym, roach and his gym was nothing but hollywood media hype for the white man freddie.

I like the imaginary things that I think about too.

Comment

i like how after floyd visited the wild card gym, the floyd fans is now saying the wild card gym is prolly filled with so many talented fighters waiting to be discover but before floyd step foot on the wild card gym, roach and his gym was nothing but hollywood media hype for the white man freddie.
        Huh? What? Are you high?

Comment

English brah?

Comment

Like everyone said, Floyd is talking to Roach and seeing who his new prospects are.

Floyd is taking the promoting business seriously, unlike De La Hoya. We won't have to worry about Floyd getting caught with cocaine, trannies, and dildos. Well maybe just not the cocaine.

Comment

Working...
            X