Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do We Continue to Recognize the Lineal Championship When....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Some info on the term,"lineal championship".

http://boxing.wikia.com/wiki/Lineal_championship

If anyone bragged on the term, "lineal title" in the case of GGG, it was probably because divisional champions wouldn't fight him, due to him KOing all other comers. That said, how do you know that the OP & those who agree with him devalue the term, "lineal title" just because Golovkin has won a divisional belt?
    I bet his 12yo son is a GGG fan and he can't stand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Lol! Larry: "No, no, son! Now let's try it again; who's the best fighter of this era? Don't you dare say GGG! It's Floyd, Floyd, Floyd!!"

Comment

he isnt into boxing...he is into nba

Comment

Oh yea, I exposed your hypocritical ass on my thread too....too you lil G fans....you call me obessed yet you have pages of Mayweather threads....ped accusations, **** stuff, etc.

your boys resume is azz and his fans dont care as long as he wins.....deal with it lamo

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            ....and they have GGG ranked over more proven fighters P4P...with better records, comparable skills, more champions defeated, etc....sometimes you have to use your own common sense.

anyone with a brain knows a guy who hasnt fought in division in over a year and hasnt won a fight there in over 2 years isnt a top 5 fighter in the weight divison.

Ring magazine has been on the ****ter since Collins left.
            This was well before Collins left, duh. Yeah use common sense, and easily conclude Mosley was top 5 then, far better than the next best guys like Zaveck, Senchenko, Collazo etc

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              Lol! Larry: "No, no, son! Now let's try it again; who's the best fighter of this era? Don't you dare say GGG! It's Floyd, Floyd, Floyd!!"
              You think this is Larry's alt? I don't think so. They are both fl0mos but Larry doesn't hate GGG this much I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Nobody had Murray in the top 2 when he fought Golovkin. NOBODY
                He wasn't ranked #2 because he was robbed to Martinez. He would've been lineal without the robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  This is the pro game and what ha he done better than beating Chisora and Wlad? I guarantee you do not have an answer for that.
                  Hey, I'm not saying the guy has beaten a ton of people.

I'm merely looking at his skill level and his pedigree and the fact that he's a southpaw with good power and boxing ability

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    Hey, I'm not saying the guy has beaten a ton of people.

I'm merely looking at his skill level and his pedigree and the fact that he's a southpaw with good power and boxing ability
                    Skill level is good but not spectacular and again, you bring up pedigree but you can't go back to a decade old amateur career lol

Comment

Working...
                    X