No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Eyes Tourney, With WBA/IBF, To Set Golovkin's Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This is a snake move by the WBC. They know the WBA was waiting on the WBC to make their decision before they called the Jacobs-GGG mandatory. Why even suggest something like this?
    Absolutely agree. WBC needs to back off and let WBA order that fight.

Comment

Who needs a ****ing tournament? Quillin drew with Lee, Jacobs beat Quillin and Saunders beat Lee.

Jacobs and Saunders already won the tournament. Just make the ****ing fights.

Comment

Anything 2 keep Fraudverez from meeting GGG...A tourney, even w/6 or 8 guys would b minimum 18 months, barring injuries...I c nothing wrong w/GGG vs Jacobs.. Sounds good...Comments???

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          BS! BS! BS! The WBA better not let them do this. The WBA said they would wait for the WBC with Canelo and GGG. The WBA needs to mandate GGG fights Jacobs.
          Whats that got to do with a tournament? I'd assume its a voluntary thing & Jacobs is in a position to be the next guy so he'd stay away from that tournament & stay being that next guy & in 12mos or whatever there would be some tournament winner one would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            All these dudes are going to knock each other out
            Ima gamble for sure. At least their ko ratio goes up

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
              The final eliminator will be the first time a guy complains about getting a gift decision. "What fight were the judges watching? I got my a$$ kicked man! I dont deserve GGG. "
              Hahaha Its been done before. But in this case theyll do it out of fear

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Who needs a ****ing tournament? Quillin drew with Lee, Jacobs beat Quillin and Saunders beat Lee.

Theoretically, I don't have an issue with a tournament as long as it doesn't include BJS and Jacobs. Those two should be facing GGG right now, or at least each other.

The tourney should have guys like Johnson, Heiland, Murata, N'Dam, Soro, Eubank, Derevyanchenko, Blanco, Korobov, Lemieux, Khytrov, etc. Two 4-man tourneys and the winners face GGG or some **** like that.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 05-24-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Don't bring your logic into here.

Comment

As long as GGG can fight anyone he wants while waiting

This will be a tourney everyone is trying to lose.

Comment

I really think heiland would fight him. They should mandate that for the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X