Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Want Golovkin Next, He Would Solidify My Legacy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bothers me is when GGG stops this fool in les than 6 , his detractors will start saying Lara was small, not good, never won a big fight, etc.

Comment

Get it done. GGG should be happy somebody actually wants to fight him.

Comment

Ugh.

You know Golovkin's not going to get Alvarez. It's extremely doubtful he will get Saunders or Jacobs. Make the effort, but when they all fall through like we know they will, give Lara a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          What legacy? This clown talks like he actually has wants ggg and even more hilarious is that he thinks he can get a ginger rematch
          He does you coward.

Comment

Lara cares about legacy props to him for that.

GGG on the other hands has nothing but bums on his resume yet feels he deserves a fight with Canelo.

Comment

Lara genuinely wants to fight Golovkin, I don't think he's stunting. If Canelo or Jacobs don't want it, I'd rather see Golovkin fight Lara than Saunders.

Comment

LOL Lara's detractors are so mad. I don't know if he really wants Golovkin, but he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt because he has shown a willingness to fight anyone so far.

Comment

Lara needs to worry about rebounding from his bout with Vanes. He won but he never hurt him. GGG would steam roll over Lara...

Comment

155 ........

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      What bothers me is when GGG stops this fool in les than 6 , his detractors will start saying Lara was small, not good, never won a big fight, etc.
                      Seriously, the current Lara detractors in this forum who are making those type of excuses you mentioned and won't give GGG credit for beating Lara are the same people who are already calling GGG an ATG because he has Lemieux on his resume. You're like your own worst enemy. These mythical non-credit giving people don't otherwise exist other than in your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X