Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer Says They'll Be Ready For Golovkin in Due Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    ggg got all the brothas shook lol
    Ward punked her.

Comment

The trainer literally didnt even say that, all he said is he wants Jacobs active and thats understandable

Comment

Better question is how is WBA affected by Jacobs' inactivity? If the Canelo fight doesn't happen, is WBA gonna care that Jacobs is 'not ready', or are they gonna mandate Jacobs/GGG next?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Ward punked her.
          first time "im not ready to fight ggg" oh yah punked!

or how about the second time "lets fight in 15 months!" punked again!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Kovalev, a few months back..... to fight the SAME guy GGG ducked LMAO

BTW, Ward only wanted 1 tuneup for Golovkin, which is kinda understandable considering the fact that he had been inactive for 18 months..... Ward contacted Team Bull**** immediately after the Smith fight.

After that, he wanted 2 fights to adapt to 175.

" 3 tune ups " never happened, you made that up.
            I want you to go on the record saying that had you been GGGs manager, you would have accepted Wards offer to lose the WBC interim title, the IBF title, and give Ward a 50-50 split for a fight at 168 which Ward hadnt made in almost 3 years.

Please say you would have accepted that deal, so your unbelievable ignorance will be forever preserved.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Better question is how is WBA affected by Jacobs' inactivity? If the Canelo fight doesn't happen, is WBA gonna care that Jacobs is 'not ready', or are they gonna mandate Jacobs/GGG next?
              although I think "tuneups" for defending champions is absurd, if Jacobs really wants one than the only opponent that should be allowed is Blanco, to get rid of the interim champ......

Comment

GGG is in a really difficult place right now, I wouldn't want to be one of his handlers at the moment. They need a meaningful fight next not just because of his age but because of his hype and resume. I just hope they look at the best options out there.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Lara is available but Golovkin fears him.
                  Lara looked like **** against Vanes. GGG makes short work of him. Come on. The 154 division has zero etes in it. ara is not that good. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                    Saw the the author of the article and knew it would be full of **** because it was written by greasy face lil kim. "in Due Time" That greasy faced charlatan literally put those words in that trainers mouth. Jacobs will be the mandatory for lil g as soon as he stops begging Canelo for a payday. Until then i will wait and see how events unfold. Agenda driven boxing bloggers should be boycotted.
                    Lol this moronic troll is talking agenda driven. Butthurt much?

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                      Saw the the author of the article and knew it would be full of **** because it was written by greasy face lil kim. "in Due Time" That greasy faced charlatan literally put those words in that trainers mouth. Jacobs will be the mandatory for lil g as soon as he stops begging Canelo for a payday. Until then i will wait and see how events unfold. Agenda driven boxing bloggers should be boycotted.
                      Lol this moronic alt is talking agenda driven. Butthurt much?

Comment

Working...
                      X