No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Blasts Khan, Says Brook Fight is 'Gone'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    That was my question, when was the last time Brook was put in with a puncher. *yawn*

Khan was boxing at a weight he "walks around" at where as Canelo rehydrated as high as 180 but lets go with 170 it doesnt matter because Cane

The whole industry praised him despite the massive pay out but you of course sound very bitter. Pay day or not no $ is worth putting your life at risk and Khan has been a multi-millionaire since the Magna Carta

But they were also talking about the Bradley fight we all know what happened there

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-deni...terest---98783

Brook called out Khan while he was on canvas, but not the winner, says it all.

Khan as promised went back to the negotiating table and offered them a 20% split and as you stated:

What was Brook's biggest pay day? How many times has he mainevented Vegas? They had to get Luke Campbell for his Bizier undercard fight, Khan sold out 10 K all the way in North East vs Salita #Levels. Khan may not deserve 80% but Brook keeps telling us "foh duh faaan foh duh faaans" so take the 20% foh duh faans.

You're a joker yourself calling me delusional saying Khan hadn't had a world level win in 6 yrs.
    I am bitter because Khan doesn't want to give the fans what they want to see.

Again, another khanturd talking about Khan's money

Comment

Working...
    X