Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye-Briggs = Do you really want to see this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye-Briggs = Do you really want to see this?

Haye keeps going on about how the public are demanding this fight. Do you guys really wanna see this or this just an excuse for another easy fight?

Let's make this the official poll..
    Yes
    56.90%
    No
    43.10%

It all depends.....

I don't mind watching it for a bit of entertainment, however, only on the condition that Haye doesn't get a title fight without fighting a 'prospect' first.

If he goes straight from Briggs --> Joshua I will be very disappointed.

There are guys more deserving of a shot right now and Haye needs to earn his place, not by knocking over bums and pensioners.

Comment

Its a terrible fight but Briggs has talked his way into it similar to how Fury talked his way into a Wladimir fight similar to how Haye talked his way into a Wladimir fight so you can't judge too heavily.

Comment

First thoughts a "NO". But don't follow the division enough to see where he should be ranked and who he's beating. He's beating bums, but looked at his latest fight and was pretty blown away by how young he moves, this guy is 44? Christ, steroids are amazing.

Still not sure, but It's better than Haye's last opponent anyway. The little I had watched of that guy before the Haye fight his cowardly personality was already evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
          Its a terrible fight but Briggs has talked his way into it similar to how Fury talked his way into a Wladimir fight similar to how Haye talked his way into a Wladimir fight so you can't judge too heavily.
          How did Fury talk his way into a Wladimir fight? He fought and won 2 title eliminators and was mandatory for two of Wlad's belts.

Comment

it will make for a hell of an entertainment I know that much!!!!!!

Comment

I can't help but like briggs and I like haye being in the mix, so it's win win.

But I don't want too much of this, too wwe in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaGOAT View Post
                How did Fury talk his way into a Wladimir fight? He fought and won 2 title eliminators and was mandatory for two of Wlad's belts.
                He ducked Pulev who he knew would have smashed him as Fury said he doesn't care about the belts and earning his shot?
                Christian Hammer
                Dereck Chisora

Oh god...

Comment

Briggs looks like a club level fighter to me - which is a step up from the complete bums that Haye has fought recently. But it's still a very bad matchup imo.
                  I like Haye but he's conning the public at this point.

Comment

Both have power and personality....why not...LETS GO CHAMP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X