Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye-Briggs = Do you really want to see this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How in your right mind is anyone actually clicking "Yes" I want to see this. The fight is a Joke!

Why on earth does anyone want to see and old slow Briggs, get ktfo and most likely badly ktfo?

Comment

It makes for good entertainment.

Comment

When Vitali Klitschko fought Briggs he was slaughtered on NSB.

Now Haye wants to fight him, almost 6 years later, its suddenly fine.

I guess posters have such a low opinion of Haye, that it is acceptable. Perhaps it's because Haye has often shied away from legitimate opposition at HW.

Comment

Yes, but only because I'd like to see Briggs get one last pay day. **** Haye.

Comment

Yes.

But only because i'm a dirty, ****** casual.

Comment

Really surprised with poll so far. I wasn't expecting this much interest. Yes, the build up may be fun but the fight will not be competitive for a second.

Comment

I like Briggs, he's a good guy with time for the fans.
                He's clawed himself back from a low point in his life & doesn't roll over.
                He deserves a decent payday & I hope he manages to land a few on the chin of the stub master.
                It would be a high for British boxing if he ko'd dave on dave. I hope he gets more fights in the uk whatever the outcome.
                Briggs at 44 is a huge step up from almost all of haye's previous opponents.
                Let's face it, who else would haye get in there with? Some other no name with no hope
                *** toenochio
                *** barry mcguigan, only time that *** should be seen is when people are putting their Christmas trees up
                Let's go champ

Comment

I'm not really excited by it, but i will watch it.
                  It is what it is, not every fight has to be a game changer.

When Haye came back, i thought that he would need 3 'warm up' fights before getting in with anyone a level up. For me, this is the the 3rd warm up fight. I don't see Briggs troubling Haye, but he's a better opponent than the last 2.

It was probably always the plan, Haye's seen Briggs get attention with his recent antics and see it as a chance to get some more limelight.
                  I've seen casual fans talking about Briggs since he was stalking Wlad..so i think Haye Vs Briggs will catch the attention.

Comment

I am interested in it.

Also I agree with the sentiment that Briggs should get a decent payday. Especially after the Vitali debacle where he claims not to have been paid.

Boxing doesn't seem a great way to pick up a pension but why not - he has worked his backside off for the payday.

Plus you never know. Briggs could get to him. It is worth remembering Haye fought Audley on PPV. Even this is levels above that.

We all know Haye is cashing out with the Joshua fight anyway.

Comment

do not want to see. briggs is way gone. should retire long time ago

Comment

Working...
                      X