No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Interested in Canelo Fight - But NO Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    No it isn't. Continue to live in a world of black & white, troll...because all the other colors are just going to pass you by.

Mature, reasonable, adult, human beings..... do not have double-standards.

You just want to have convenient revolving double-standards so that you can flip-flop like a b1tch to protect your girlfriend whenever it suits.

The fact is, Pacquiao was a b1tch when he manipulated his opponents on the scale..... just like Golovkin was a b1tch when he did the same thing to Ward..... and just like Canelo was a b1tch when he did the same thing to Golovkin.

Jizz-free eyes would clearly see that.

Get help.

Comment

You said Bradley was overrated

NO I did not, you spastic, I said this.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Nah, Bradley was off his game due to the Pacquiao backlash.

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
      you said Provodnikov was overrated (top-5 Jr WW)...& you said Mathysse was overrated (top-5 Jr WW). There you go. You think guys are overrated when they're clearly rated right where they should be. Allow me to refine your statement, troll:

"Not my problem I don't know how to rate boxers."

There you go. Now return to the shadows you vile creature of the night!

That is exactly what I said.....

Oh, and I also called Golovkin over-rated.

Pacquiao is a terrific fighter, but it is fair to say that he was also over-rated.

You clowns were running around saying that he was the GOAT and that he would beat Duran/SRR/Leonard EASY.

You guys over-rated those fighters, so don't cry to me about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        wtf is gennadyweight?

gennady-weight was 154-168

then Ward made his comeback.....

so gennady-weight became 154-164

then Canelo demanded 155

so gennady-weight became 160-164

Now I think gennady-weight is 159-161 (except Lara), and 164 for Ward.

But not 100% sure on that, it would pay to check with Team Bull****, and it changes continually depending on who happens to be in the other corner LMAO

Comment

I think what that troll was trying to say was that GGG's statement of "anybody from 154 to 168" is somehow counted as a CW. If you've seen our conversation, I've thoroughly explained it to him several times but he still fails to see the logic. No use wasting your time with him. Allow me to deal with this troll so you don't have to. Enjoy the boxing, friend...

no, tard-boy......

the 164lb is obviously gennady-weight

And btw, you created that **** account because your real one got owned, not because you are some genuine boxing fan LMAO

Comment

• Would be so frigging embarrassing when Canelo actually fights the puerto rican Diva again. These two fit so perfectly together. Ton of casual fans who have no idea that they are supporting cowards and Divas, but slowly even they start to wander off.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Mature, reasonable, adult, human beings..... do not have double-standards.

You just want to have convenient revolving double-standards so that you can flip-flop like a b1tch to protect your girlfriend whenever it suits.

The fact is, Pacquiao was a b1tch when he manipulated his opponents on the scale..... just like Golovkin was a b1tch when he did the same thing to Ward..... and just like Canelo was a b1tch when he did the same thing to Golovkin.

Jizz-free eyes would clearly see that.

Get help.
              You don't even know what double standards mean. You're trying to compare apples to oranges. Ward all but ran to the LHW division, all the while insulting GGG like a scared little boy. Canelo's division is MW...he hasn't made 154 in 3 years, & unlikely to ever go back to 154. You keep trying to compare Canelo's campaign at the made-up division of 155 to CW's used by other fighters. I've explained this so many times. But if you keep coming at me, I'll continue to say it. Now return to the darkness from wence you came!

Comment

NO I did not, you spastic, I said this.....

That is exactly what I said.....

Oh, and I also called Golovkin over-rated.

Pacquiao is a terrific fighter, but it is fair to say that he was also over-rated.

You clowns were running around saying that he was the GOAT and that he would beat Duran/SRR/Leonard EASY.

You guys over-rated those fighters, so don't cry to me about it.
                Then who isn't overrated? I pose this question to you as a boxing fan: who isn't overrated?

To me, everyone is rated exactly where they should be...only fights will determine true ratings.

Comment

no, tard-boy......

the 164lb is obviously gennady-weight

And btw, you created that **** account because your real one got owned, not because you are some genuine boxing fan LMAO
                  Now you're just making things up, troll. Good thing no one here is going to believe a word you said...because you're a troll. Pretty much all the credible boxing fans on this site don't like you. You're behind the 8-ball. Get with the program. You have too much hate in your heart for your own good. Otherwise, keep trolling...& i'll keep sending you back to the shadows of your bridge.

Comment

You don't even know what double standards mean. You're trying to compare apples to oranges. Ward all but ran to the LHW division, all the while insulting GGG like a scared little boy. Canelo's division is MW...he hasn't made 154 in 3 years, & unlikely to ever go back to 154. You keep trying to compare Canelo's campaign at the made-up division of 155 to CW's used by other fighters. I've explained this so many times. But if you keep coming at me, I'll continue to say it. Now return to the darkness from wence you came!

You incredibly dumb ****.....

1) Pac attempted to disadvantage his opponent on the scale

2) Golovkin attempted to disadvantage his opponent on the scale

3) Canelo attempted to disadvantage his opponent on the scale

ANYONE who see's it differently, is a two-faced fanboy clown.

You incredibly dumb ****..... LMAO

Comment

Then who isn't overrated? I pose this question to you as a boxing fan: who isn't overrated?

To me, everyone is rated exactly where they should be...only fights will determine true ratings.

No you don't, you just pose as a genuine boxing fan.

And that is the stupidest question I have ever been asked.

Matthyse/Provodnikov/Golovkin, and even Pac to a certain extent, were over-rated..... deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X