Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conyellowtards defending his blatant duck of GGG says it all. They don't want their fighter to get KO'd on a Mexican holiday in front of all his girly fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I mean........Im not looking forward to Canelo whooping on an old euro ; how old is Golovkin now? yeah we got enough time still got about 6 or 7 years left of our prime so you know.....
      Kazakhstan is in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
        Canelo is at his best when he's on the counter though...
        and Golovkin is the best when he can go forward

so it would be an exciting fight
        I doN't think that Canelo is so much worse than Golovkin as some people try to picture it. If Golovkin would meet someone who is a skilled fighter with a good chin who doesn't **** himself from him and dare to punch back instead going into survival mode immediatley, then it woulod be much more awkward for Golovkin and less of a steamroll.

Canelo has a good chin, he is skilled and he likes the exchanges where he can counter. So it seems about right.
        Firts he has to take the Golovkin fight though what I hope he will do at least next year if he didn't do this year.
        I dont know where people get this idea that Golovkin just throws punches without meaning. He uses throw away punches to draw you into countering to create an opening for him to get in his shots. And GGG actually has feet.

http://gfycat.com/DimpledCompleteDwarfrabbit

Watch this combo, notice how he uses his feet to keep his range even as monroe tries to come forward and smother the punches?

That right there is a dimension that Canelo doesn't have. Once canelo is throwing, his feet are set in concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Not really a good style matchup. GGG changes ranges, he isn't a come forward fighter. He is a boxer in the style of Kostya Tszyu. He fights at his range, and if you back up he will come forward to keep you at his range. You come forward he will stand and make you stay at his range. He doesn't rely on pressure and volume or take one to give one.

He is incredibly good at cutting off the ring, he is always on balance. He is Canelo with more power, better feet.
          Well said. Good post.

Comment

I just want to know how Canelo is going to handle such savagery. Such violence.

Comment

Canelo will use his superior power and boxing skills to flatten Golovkin, like he did to the smaller Cotto, whose cranium was fractured, and whose liver exploded. Cotto's brains were oozing out of his eyelids right before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Canelo will use his superior power and boxing skills to flatten Golovkin, like he did to the smaller Cotto, whose cranium was fractured, and whose liver exploded. Cotto's brains were oozing out of his eyelids right before he died.
                Canelo neither has more power, nor is more skilled. GGG does everything in the ring better. Literally.

Comment

I can't even sleep at night thinking about how Golovkin is going to brutalize Canelo...

Comment

Pain. That's what Canelo is going to feel on fight night. Pain. Suffering. His life will never be the same again.

Comment

After tonight, I think Canelo will do whatever it takes to avoid this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X