Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get knocked the **** out like the **** he is.

Comment

I always said if this fight happens, Chepo will throw in the towel.

Canelo is going to get beaten like a red headed step child.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I always said if this fight happens, Chepo will throw in the towel.

Canelo is going to get beaten like a red headed step child.

Comment

Bumped

Comment

Comment

What's Canelo going to do when he can't see or hear and can't keep his hands up and the ref lets it continue in bloodlust...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What's Canelo going to do when he can't see or hear and can't keep his hands up and the ref lets it continue in bloodlust...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  Might be of surprise, but i think canelo does a lot better against GGG than a lot of people think. In some ways GGG is a really good style match up for canelo, think it would be a competitive fight but GGG would win. Unfortunately canelo does not want to take the risk and doesnt believe in himself, maybe after sparring him in big bear he knows he cant win.
                  Not really a good style matchup. GGG changes ranges, he isn't a come forward fighter. He is a boxer in the style of Kostya Tszyu. He fights at his range, and if you back up he will come forward to keep you at his range. You come forward he will stand and make you stay at his range. He doesn't rely on pressure and volume or take one to give one.

He is incredibly good at cutting off the ring, he is always on balance. He is Canelo with more power, better feet.

Comment

Canelo is at his best when he's on the counter though...
                    and Golovkin is the best when he can go forward

so it would be an exciting fight
                    I doN't think that Canelo is so much worse than Golovkin as some people try to picture it. If Golovkin would meet someone who is a skilled fighter with a good chin who doesn't **** himself from him and dare to punch back instead going into survival mode immediatley, then it woulod be much more awkward for Golovkin and less of a steamroll.

Canelo has a good chin, he is skilled and he likes the exchanges where he can counter. So it seems about right.
                    Firts he has to take the Golovkin fight though what I hope he will do at least next year if he didn't do this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      He'll probably just do this and Abel will throw the towel

https://youtu.be/Ua3kd_7qOPs
                      GGG did an Elvis impersonation.

Comment

Working...
                      X