Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Turns Back Austin Trout, Retains IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Turns Back Austin Trout, Retains IBF Belt

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas, Nevada - IBF junior middleweight championship Jermall Charlo (24-0, 18KOs) was tested tough, but pulled out a twelve round unanimous decision over former WBA beltholder Austin Trout (30-3, 17KOs). The scores were 115-113, 116-112, 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trout won

Anybody else had Trout winning?

Comment

I don't know if I had Trout winning, but I feel for him, genuine good dude you wanna see overcome the odds

Comment

I missed the first 6 but it looked like Trout was the better fighter..there was a couple round stretch where Trout looked good around the time be got the cut. Was countering every time Charlo moved his hands.

But I missed the first six..if he won at least a round or two I think he shoulda won.

...neither of these guys are ready for Cotto or ginger and theyre definitely not moving up for GGG anytime soon. Damn.. Maybe he looked bad or something tonight or trout looked good but I thought he was closer than that to be ready for a Cotto or Ginger. I didn't expect him to fade so badly down the stretch here against Trout. He also got buzzed i think it was in the 8th by a cohnter left hand on the chin. Missed his brother's fight...:/
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-21-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I had Jermall close. I feel bad for Austin Trout but no shame in losing to Charlo.

Hopefully we see Jermall and J-Roc soon.

Comment

I gave trout 5 rounds 1,7,9,10,11, Jermall 2,3.4,5,6,8,12, Juilian Williams is next that will be a great fight
            Last edited by MrClutch85; 05-21-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

golovkin is ducking the charlo brothers.

Comment

That dude is tweaking his ass off lmfao. The brother between the two corona girls

clutch, I actually had Trout winning the 11th pretty clearly I think it was.

The fight seemed competitive but Charlo looked wayyy passive in what I saw. Guess Trout musta lost a lot of early rounds
                Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-21-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

The 7-5 score was how I had it. Jermall faded some but not much. His footwork could be sharper and he needs to up his output.
                  Trout is still very sharp and would stand a good chance of defeating Jermell imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    golovkin is ducking the charlo brothers.
                    Is that sarcasm? If not ...Stop it please. You can troll better than that

Comment

Working...
                    X