Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Turns Back Austin Trout, Retains IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Jermall winning by 1 round, 7-5, close fight, very solid fighter but don't think he beats Canelo, Andrade or Lara. he won't go to 160 because there are some fighters there that could give him an L.

Comment

that j rock fight is gonna be sick

Comment

Had money on trout at 4-1 but didn't think he did enough.

He could have won it if he'd thrown the straight left right hook more, Charlo seems to freeze up a bit when he's get hit.

Comment

Vanes 170.

Inb4 he's ducking the small 160 GGG

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            Is that sarcasm? If not ...Stop it please. You can troll better than that
            hmmm

kovalev is ducking the charlo brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              I had Jermall winning by 1 round, 7-5, close fight, very solid fighter but don't think he beats Canelo, Andrade or Lara. he won't go to 160 because there are some fighters there that could give him an L.
              agree 100 percent with you.

Comment

Had it a draw personally.

Charlo was not supposed to struggle like that with a shop worn Trout.

Comment

jarmall charlo should stop to fight smaller guys, go up to ggg you coward

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I missed the first 6 but it looked like Trout was the better fighter..there was a couple round stretch where Trout looked good around the time be got the cut. Was countering every time Charlo moved his hands.

But I missed the first six..if he won at least a round or two I think he shoulda won.

...neither of these guys are ready for Cotto or ginger and theyre definitely not moving up for GGG anytime soon. Damn.. Maybe he looked bad or something tonight or trout looked good but I thought he was closer than that to be ready for a Cotto or Ginger. I didn't expect him to fade so badly down the stretch here against Trout. He also got buzzed i think it was in the 8th by a cohnter left hand on the chin. Missed his brother's fight...:/
                    Trout already beat Cotto once and the twins i think both beat him even they werent super impressive today. Doubt Cotto would take the fight.

Comment

Not super impressed with either of the Charlos, they still need more work.

Comment

Working...
                      X