No announcement yet.

Triple G Is A 4 To 1 Favorite Over Canelo! Why Should They Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    I smell a pointless thread with a weak argument ...oh wait,its yours...lol...
    you mean weak like your so called diss?...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Is it standard to fight cab driver after cab driver...canelo is not a middleweight...when has he weighed in at the 160lb limit for an official 160lbs fight?
      He hasn't. He's still got a MW title doe. And if he wants to stick to 155 for the next several years fair play to him.

GGG will go to 154 why not 155?
      GGG hasn't gone anywhere close to 155 in his pro career. The lowest he's weighed is 158 as a pro. And I've speculated he's not weighed 155 or less since he was 20 & a amateur. And if you wanna bring up what GGG &/or his people said about fighting from 154-168 then why doesn't Canelo saying after the Khan fight that he'd fight at 160 matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        He hasn't. He's still got a MW title doe. And if he wants to stick to 155 for the next several years fair play to him.

GGG hasn't gone anywhere close to 155 in his pro career. The lowest he's weighed is 158 as a pro. And I've speculated he's not weighed 155 or less since he was 20 & a amateur. And if you wanna bring up what GGG &/or his people said about fighting from 154-168 then why doesn't Canelo saying after the Khan fight that he'd fight at 160 matter?
        This doesn't excuse triple duck off the hook for his 164 offer to ward it's the same thing canelo is doing to lil'g i mean triple g...is 164 a division?...

Comment

Canelo had a middleweight title and last fought in middleweight limits

This wouldn't be a "Catchweight"... It would be something else we don't have a name for where 2 guys in the same division argue over 2 lbs for no apparent reason, when Canelo is heavier than GGG

Comment

This doesn't excuse triple duck off the hook for his 164 offer to ward it's the same thing canelo is doing to lil'g i mean triple g...is 164 a division?...
            Except for the fact Golovkin and Canelo were champions in the same division with Golovkin being mandatory to Canelo. That tiny little detail seems to go over your head. The other problem however is that Canelo isn't trying to fight Golovkin, period. 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160. None are options for Golovkin against a guy and his promoter who simply do not want the fight next.

Comment

No but Ggg is not the SMw champ either, really dumb alt. Was Ggg forced to vacate any belts?

Comment

Why would a guy fight Ward who can only draw a crowd in Oakland & potential lose his position at WBC to fight the biggest name in the sport + deal with putting on 8lbs or less that you'd only have to drop again in a couple months? Thats a ******ed move. Fight Canelo make your money, probably do a rematch or fight Cotto & then see if fighting Ward makes sense is the more obvious plan there for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

**** man Ward ain't even have any heat on him at the time. Ward is more obscure that GGG at the time & now lol. Woulda been like Mayweather moving up to 154 to fight Erislandy Lara. I'v love to see that fight, but it makes no goddamn sense for anyone but Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Canelo had a middleweight title and last fought in middleweight limits

This wouldn't be a "Catchweight"... It would be something else we don't have a name for where 2 guys in the same division argue over 2 lbs for no apparent reason, when Canelo is heavier than GGG
                  164 doe...explain that? what name do you call that where 2 guys argue over 4 lbs for no apparent reason when it's been said that lil' g i mean triple g knocks out light heavyweights and hits harder than a heavyweight?...what do you call that???....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Why would a guy fight Ward who can only draw a crowd in Oakland & potential lose his position at WBC to fight the biggest name in the sport + deal with putting on 8lbs or less that you'd only have to drop again in a couple months? Thats a ******ed move. Fight Canelo make your money, probably do a rematch or fight Cotto & then see if fighting Ward makes sense is the more obvious plan there for anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

**** man Ward ain't even have any heat on him at the time. Ward is more obscure that GGG at the time & now lol. Woulda been like Mayweather moving up to 154 to fight Erislandy Lara. I'v love to see that fight, but it makes no goddamn sense for anyone but Lara.

Ward is a for sure hall of famer...something lil' g i mean triple g doesn't have on his resume...lemmieux drew 97k for lil' g i mean triple g so how's that for drawing crowds???...

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                      Why should Cassius Clay have fought Sonny Liston?
                      Cassius Clay shouldn't have had to fight him obviously...
                      Modern day boxing fans and the sad part is some of these people trying to excuse Canelo are actually real proper fans of this sport, disgusting how times have changed.
                      Ain't saying pathetic antics like this didn't happen but boxing has grown tenfold from those times its just a shame its people like them holding the sport back with their pathetic attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X