No announcement yet.

Triple G Is A 4 To 1 Favorite Over Canelo! Why Should They Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    You must be a true Ggg believer to think he should concede 15lbs fight night to top 5 p4p B sider. No one does that, but maybe in your heart Ggg is just that special
    we know ggg will fight ramirez at 168...he couldn't spell 168 when ward was there...

we know ggg will fight chavez, jr at 168...

we know ggg will fight froch at 172 which is basically two divisions up (175)

we even know ggg will fight floyd at 154 but why won't he fight canelo at 155?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Because of three reasons:
      1) Triple G Is Scared
      2) Triple G Is Scared
      3) I'm a moron.
      Now you've finally seen the light...good on you kiddo...
      Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 05-21-2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        we know ggg will fight ramirez at 168...he couldn't spell 168 when ward was there...

we know ggg will fight chavez, jr at 168...

we know ggg will fight froch at 172 which is basically two divisions up (175)

we even know ggg will fight floyd at 154 but why won't he fight canelo at 155?
        Ramirez is a SMw with some momentum, would be much cheaper and easier to make than B side Ward coming off 300k viewers on Bet, asking for 50/50 and a years commitment while Ggg is mando for a 10x bigger fight. Chavez, Froch were genuine A siders then.

I dunno what Ggg would accept vs disgraced Canelo since nothing was offered. But 154 for small former Sww champ is more reasonable that 155 for 175 fight night clown

Comment

Canelo has the ring/lineal belt at middleweight which means more than a WBC belt...what does a belt have to do with anything? GGG was using the belt ploy to make canelo fight at 160...we know canelo won't fight anyone at 160 right now...now that ggg has the belt...what is his excuse? he'll fight floyd at 154 but not canelo at 155...why?
          Yeah because having a magazine belt owned by your promoter Golden Boy really is the most important belt to have. How can you be the ring champ at 160 and you don't even have a belt at 160?? Stop making excuses for Canelo he chickened out....Go to sleep

Comment

At least I'm fuking...lol...unlike your virgin self...oh and the thread is still open...
            As long as you don't procreate. There's already too many idiots in the world.

Not sure whose alt you are, but if your alt ego is a 'really, really dumb poster who uses lots of dots', you're a raging success.

Comment

The only guys GGG would not be a heavy favorite against are 15lbs North of him.

Comment

I smell another mando for b side golovkin and it won't be Jacobs...lol...

Comment

I smell another mando for b side golovkin and it won't be Jacobs...lol...
                  I smell a pointless thread with a weak argument ...oh wait,its yours...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    154 isn't a catchweight though is it. Every fighter in the sport would make crazy concessions to fight Floyd... don't be silly. Ward offered to go to 160 for Floyd, hell I think even Hopkins said something similar. Floyd is the highest earning and biggest ppv draw the sport has ever had, literally bar none. Canelo has nowhere near the pulling power Floyd has (or had), not even 1lb less...
                    It's been stated by Ward plenty of times that the press misquoted him and that he would not go to 160 for floyd...164 doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Wtf do odds matter?

They are the best two MW's in the world.

Plus lets not act like horrible odd fights happen all the time. Kovalev is a -6000 favorite over his next opponent. And -500 to -3000 favorites in title fights is standard in boxing.
                      Is it standard to fight cab driver after cab driver...canelo is not a middleweight...when has he weighed in at the 160lb limit for an official 160lbs fight? GGG will go to 154 why not 155? The belt is a non-issue now...kovalev is a bad dude but he needs to stop hiding behind kathy duva cuz he could have fought adonis if he wanted too...after ward beats him then what for him? I guess he could reign again when ward moves back down and spooks the **** out of triple g...

Comment

Working...
                      X