No announcement yet.

Triple G Is A 4 To 1 Favorite Over Canelo! Why Should They Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
    Cassius Clay shouldn't have had to fight him obviously...
    Modern day boxing fans and the sad part is some of these people trying to excuse Canelo are actually real proper fans of this sport, disgusting how times have changed.
    Ain't saying pathetic antics like this didn't happen but boxing has grown tenfold from those times its just a shame its people like them holding the sport back with their pathetic attitude.
    164 doe...hypocrite...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Ward is a for sure hall of famer...something lil' g i mean triple g doesn't have on his resume...lemmieux drew 97k for lil' g i mean triple g so how's that for drawing crowds???...
      What's the only HOF scalp on Ward's resume? The guy that said "we'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight" when GGG offered him the full weight and hometown concessions

Comment

you mean weak like your so called diss?...
        Nope,weak like your mediocre thread. To say that the fight shouldn't happen at 160 because golovkin is the betting favorite is ridiculous to say the least. Golovkin would be the betting favorite against most,if not all middleweights,incudling some supermiddleweights,so I guess the guy shouldn't fight them,and just call an end to his career.

Comment

164 doe...explain that? what name do you call that where 2 guys argue over 4 lbs for no apparent reason when it's been said that lil' g i mean triple g knocks out light heavyweights and hits harder than a heavyweight?...what do you call that???....
          Ward is a lot bigger than Golovkin. That's called a catchweight.

I don't understand your question?

Ward said he would call out and beat Wladimir Klitschko. Fighters say a lot of things.

Canelo weighing more than Golovkin but wanting a catchweight just means he doesn't want the fight. Same reason he vacated his belt.

I think it's really funny how all of the race rooters on boxing scene are not Canelo fans just to get at GGG... haha... The slickest brotha remaining to take down the soviet threat is a freckly ginger who openly refuses to fight him? Confusing mess you've created for yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
            Nope,weak like your mediocre thread. To say that the fight shouldn't happen at 160 because golovkin is the betting favorite is ridiculous to say the least. Golovkin would be the betting favorite against most,if not all middleweights,incudling some
            supermiddleweights
            ,so I guess the guy shouldn't fight them,and just call an end to his career.
            164 doe...yeah we know...

Comment

Ward is a for sure hall of famer...something lil' g i mean triple g doesn't have on his resume...lemmieux drew 97k for lil' g i mean triple g so how's that for drawing crowds???...
              You're strawmanning cuz you're wrong & you know it brother. If you hit a crossroad & you gotta choose between going down the road that leads to Canelo, the biggest name in the sport, who'll get you your biggest payday in your own weight division where you hold most of the titles or going down that road that leads to Andre Ward a respectable P4P guy with virtually no fans & no big money involved that would require you to move up a division the clear & obvious choice is the Canelo road.

And sure hindsight & all that if GGG would have known Canelo would p#ssy out than he coulda just denied the marination fight with Khan acquired the belt sooner & fought Jacobs or BJS maybe or have went up to fight Ward. But with the info on hand you chase Canelo like Ward woulda done if the situations were reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Ward is a lot bigger than Golovkin. That's called a catchweight.

I don't understand your question?

Ward said he would call out and beat Wladimir Klitschko. Fighters say a lot of things.

Canelo weighing more than Golovkin but wanting a catchweight just means he doesn't want the fight. Same reason he vacated his belt.

I think it's really funny how all of the race rooters on boxing scene are not Canelo fans just to get at GGG... haha... The slickest brotha remaining to take down the soviet threat is a freckly ginger who openly refuses to fight him? Confusing mess you've created for yourselves

bbbbbuttt but but....shut ur candy ass up...we don't wanna hear ya whining oh he's too big...oops...isn't that what ya'll bashing canelo for doing?...

Comment

bbbbbuttt but but....shut ur candy ass up...we don't wanna hear ya whining oh he's too big...oops...isn't that what ya'll bashing canelo for doing?...
                  Use brain for once, idiot. Canelo is not too small, he's heavier fight night. He was also The MW champ, and Ggg his mando. For his avoidance he had to forfeit the belt, becoming boxings laughing stock

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    You're strawmanning cuz you're wrong & you know it brother. If you hit a crossroad & you gotta choose between going down the road that leads to Canelo, the biggest name in the sport, who'll get you your biggest payday in your own weight division where you hold most of the titles or going down that road that leads to Andre Ward a respectable P4P guy with virtually no fans & no big money involved that would require you to move up a division the clear & obvious choice is the Canelo road.

And sure hindsight & all that if GGG would have known Canelo would p#ssy out than he coulda just denied the marination fight with Khan acquired the belt sooner & fought Jacobs or BJS maybe or have went up to fight Ward. But with the info on hand you chase Canelo like Ward woulda done if the situations were reversed.

Awwww...you really thought lil' g i mean triple g wanted to fight canelo?...if that was the case the fight would have been signed at 155 a long time ago...lil' g i mean triple g was taking step aside money from canelo and cotto when he could have enforced his mandatory...but lil' g i mean triple g is a business man you know man? he likes green dollars signs from the states you know man? he doesn't wanna fuk his money and his "brand" up you know man...this just in hold up golovkin has something to say: "So yeah that's "164 for ward...154 for floyd...no 155 for canelo...ramirez we can fight at 168 and hey froch can i get you to come out of retirement and give me some "credibility" by KO'ing your ass???...we can do it at "172" you know the weight that ward fought paul smith at..."

Comment

164 doe...hypocrite...
                      Needs three fights warm up for Kovalev but fans of Ward believe Ward would have fought GGG without those three stipulated time waster fights?
                      Bbbbut he is going to fight Kovalev doe so so so you can't say anything...

Ward has done more suspect cowardly things than GGG has ever done and it doesn't get as bad as ducking Andre Dirrell by vacating your title so you don't have to fight him and that was a guy at his own weight division.

Woops...

Comment

Working...
                      X