• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golovkin wasn't at 160

Would Canelo fight at160?

I am not convinced Canelo would beat a Stevens or a Lemieux. 155 or bust

Comment

Yep and it would go from the worst division in boxing to a top 3 division overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        I am not convinced Canelo would beat a Stevens or a Lemieux. 155 or bust
        Stevens is a bum. Primera knocked him out.

Comment

Canelo is a b1tch, does GGG have a brother? If so, that will probably be the closest we get to a GGG fight

Comment

With out a doubt. Im amazed a professional fighter, especially one who is suppose to have the "I fight anyone, bring them on" attitude is so scared of another boxer he would dump his championship rather than have to face a challenge.

Comment

Canelo doesn't like weight classes and belts that got to do with Golovkin.

Comment

Of course he would. He would have moved up years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Would Canelo fight at160?
                  Probably not...just like triple g not fighting at 168 'cause of ward...

Comment

The guy created his own weight class one lb above JMW. Refuses to budge. He knows no legit MW can make 155 without killing themselves. You'd think he would bring up a JMW but no. He fights a chinny WW who has done nothing of significance at WW. Then drops the belt instead of fighting his mandatory. But people think it's a business move.

Comment

Working...
                    X