Kell Brook's last 4 opponents including Vargas # Glass Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    No wants to fight him anyway
    He doesn't want anyone except khan, and hasn't done his whole career. There are interviews going back 4 or 5 years where he is calling Khan out,it's his career goal.

Don't let this being a world champion talk fool you with brook, Hearn values khan more than a world title and he has said so in interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Khan continues to duck him and Danny Garcia asked for $5 million to fight, they obviously see him as a better fighter than you do.
      (I'm not even a fan of Brook.) But...
      Spence's case is embarrassing. He called out Brook multiple times before and after the Algieri fight. Only to duck Brook after his bluff was called by team Brook. We heard Spence is fighting a dilapidated Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
        He doesn't want anyone except khan, and hasn't done his whole career. There are interviews going back 4 or 5 years where he is calling Khan out,it's his career goal.

Don't let this being a world champion talk fool you with brook, Hearn values khan more than a world title and he has said so in interviews.
        Wanting to prove you're the best in your country is a bad thing? If Brook is such a bum why doesn't Khan take the money and take his belt?

Are we going to pretend it's down to Khan willing to turn down a big pay day just so Brook doesn't get one?

Comment

Wanting to prove you're the best in your country is a bad thing? If Brook is such a bum why doesn't Khan take the money and take his belt?

Are we going to pretend it's down to Khan willing to turn down a big pay day just so Brook doesn't get one?
          I am getting fed up enough of trying to explain simple things to you, I think it's perfectly reasonable for Khan to be fed up of brooks desperation from the last 5 years, take our dialogue as an example, you simply will not comprehend anything from Khan's pov

Then kell like a moron crassly tweets out when khan is down. . I can fully understand khan thinking nah screw this clown.

As I said, Brook loses and khan happy with that outcome, your own doing.

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
            I am getting fed up enough of trying to explain simple things to you, I think it's perfectly reasonable for Khan to be fed up of brooks desperation from the last 5 years, take our dialogue as an example, you simply will not comprehend anything from Khan's pov

Then kell like a moron crassly tweets out when khan is down. . I can fully understand khan thinking nah screw this clown.

As I said, Brook loses and khan happy with that outcome, your own doing.
            Khan's POV? Nobody can see anything from his POV he's a delusional clown. Khan promised to fight Brook and then backed out of it. Brook has every right to shit on Khan at every opportunity.

Comment

I'm a Kell Brook fan and a Kell Brook critic but I have no issue with him fighting Vargas. A big step in the right direction and more importanly so, a unification. Brook will win convincingly but it's a step up.

Comment

Khan's POV? Nobody can see anything from his POV he's a delusional clown. Khan promised to fight Brook and then backed out of it. Brook has every right to shit on Khan at every opportunity.
                Kool,dont expect a payday out of it, move on, dumbo.

Comment

You Brook haters were complaining about Brook's poor quality of opposition. He is now fighting a world champion. Quit your crying, b*tching and moaning. You were planning to trash Brook's opponent no matter how good he was. You have so much hate for Brook that you can't be honest and fair or even think straight. Vargas is an excellent opponent and only an extreme Brook hater would say otherwise. Brook doesn't have a glass jaw and he isn't broken. On the contrary he is one of the best and possibly the best welterweight in the world. Wake up to reality. Brook is England's best welterweight by a mile. Your beloved Khan knows it so he avoids his biggest money fight like the plague.

Comment

It seems like most of the Brook hate comes from his own country. Khan seems to be the fighter most Englishmen love. Why? Brook is a much better fighter. He is the one who has never lost a fight and is a current world champion. He is also a nicer, more humble and likeable person than big mouth, disrespectful, arrogant bragger Khan who said Mayweather, Bradley and Pacquiao are all scared to death of fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      It seems like most of the Brook hate comes from his own country. Khan seems to be the fighter most Englishmen love. Why? Brook is a much better fighter. He is the one who has never lost a fight and is a current world champion. He is also a nicer, more humble and likeable person than big mouth, disrespectful, arrogant bragger Khan who said Mayweather, Bradley and Pacquiao are all scared to death of fighting him.
                      Brook is a nonentity, Khan was a teenage olympian when British sport wasn't great, he added a big thrust to boxing and has had a high profile since then.

Khan wants the big fights. I freely admit he doesn't always do it right or smartly, but it's not malicious it's just desire manifested unintelligently.

He does far more for charity than Brook does, and face to face no one has a bad word about him.

Brook is probably okay too.

Comment

Working...
                      X