Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ggg needs Canelo, not the other way around.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggg needs Canelo, not the other way around.

Let's face it, a win over Canelo for ggg would mean far more than the belts. So if ggg doesn't meet at a catchweight, does that mean ggg is scared?

I'm of the opinion that boxers aren't scared to fight anybody.

ggg and his team thought they would have leverage against Canelo. But Canelo was like "fook this belt, you can have it. I got enough money to buy 100 belts"
    That's where the leverage kicks in. No mandatory split. Here's 2.5 million and some from the ppv cut (ggg biggest purse yet) we meet at 155. "You want the glory come get it"

I can easily see how Canelo could drop this belt. He's the star, he's the A side. I think ggg would be a fool to refuse the offer (Maybe negotiate it to 156-157 if he could) but if he don't....your boys a punk!

I guess 154-175 meant only at 160...

Get with the program!

Comment

Don you are my boy. But boiiiiiii

Comment

Useless needing someone who doesn't need you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Don you are my boy. But boiiiiiii

Should ggg not take the fight?

Comment

GGG don't need nelo. GGG needs the belts. GGG wants to fight nelo. Nelo on!y wants a fight with conditions. GGG wants, but doesn't NEED Nelo.

GGG got his belts mission nearly accomplished just bjs and jacobs

Comment

As much as I hate to say it's true. gggs window is closing. Saul's isn't. I would hate for ggg to accept a cw after getting the belt because all this not moving an ounce talk would be pointless

Comment

No, he really doesnt. Canelo looks like a coward dropping his belt instead of fighting Golovkin. The spin is awesome though, lol.

Comment

In 3-4 years ggg will probably retire and be forgotten about (if he doesn't sacrifice for glory and land a big fight). Canelo will still have another 5 years in front of him at that point.

Meanwhile there will be like 10 posters on here saying "member that time Canelo ducked ggg?". While millions of people will be paying for Canelo fights.
                  Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-20-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    No, he really doesnt. Canelo looks like a coward dropping his belt instead of fighting Golovkin. The spin is awesome though, lol.
                    The spin is real. You think the casuals care how Canelo looks, or even know wtf is going on right now? They're the ones who pay, keep your ppv money. Canelo don't need it he's got 10 to your 1.

See how that works?

Comment

Working...
                    X