Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Canelo, Jacobs and Saunders are bigger and/or better fights at MW

If none of those eventuate, then Lara
    I'd rather watch GGG-Lara over GGG_Saunders but I guess since Saunders has a belt......

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Why would Haymon be an issue?
      He wasn't an issue mentioned anytime they used Mayweather name as an opponent for GGG.

Comment

I am far from a Lara fan, BUT HE IS BEGGING FOR THIS DAMN FIGHT, GGG fans cliam the entire damn world fears him, well Lara is calling him out loud and ****ing clear...If he loses so the hell what, it will be the biggest name on GGG's resume. I think GGG will ko him but hell fight the man and get it out of the way..Better then the Monroes and Wades of the damn world
        K2 knows that Lara isn't a soft touch, that that left hand is legit, and that Lara has the tools to actually knock off Golovkin (his pure boxing is all the way there, his pop is there, and Golovkin doesn't dwarf Lara in any category sans maybe punching power).

K2 has been depserately careful will how they've moved Golovkin, and that won't change.

Comment

If no jacobs or bjs...then why not i guess. I personally don't like watching lara fight, so I'd prefer something else...even andy lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            He wasn't an issue mentioned anytime they used Mayweather name as an opponent for GGG.
            Anytime you find yourself making a Floyd/Lara business analogy you should make sure not to tap submit

Comment

but will lara go to 160 or will he demand a catchweight??

Comment

I am far from a Lara fan, BUT HE IS BEGGING FOR THIS DAMN FIGHT, GGG fans cliam the entire damn world fears him, well Lara is calling him out loud and ****ing clear...If he loses so the hell what, it will be the biggest name on GGG's resume. I think GGG will ko him but hell fight the man and get it out of the way..Better then the Monroes and Wades of the damn world
                I think there's a great reason it shouldn't happen - so Canelo can get that beatdown first.

Any particular reason you seem to not be in too big a hurry to see that fight?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  K2 knows that Lara isn't a soft touch, that that left hand is legit, and that Lara has the tools to actually knock off Golovkin (his pure boxing is all the way there, his pop is there, and Golovkin doesn't dwarf Lara in any category sans maybe punching power).

K2 has been depserately careful will how they've moved Golovkin, and that won't change.
                  So Lara has enough pop to keep Golovkin off of him even though Golovkin walked through two of the biggest power punchers in the middlewight division (Stevens and Lemeiux). Lara isnt even the biggest puncher in his own division. No way he has enough pop to keep Golovkin honest.

Yes Lara has the technique but a bad habit of taking too many body shots. Ask Macklin and Murray about Golovkins body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                    So Lara has enough pop to keep Golovkin off of him even though Golovkin walked through two of the biggest power punchers in the middlewight division (Stevens and Lemeiux). Lara isnt even the biggest puncher in his own division. No way he has enough pop to keep Golovkin honest.

Yes Lara has the technique but a bad habit of taking too many body shots. Ask Macklin and Murray about Golovkins body shots.
                    Steven is shorter with less reach than Lara, Lemeiux is the same size with less reach, and none of them are even close to the precise laser precision punching of Lara.

Lara have been fighting as big or bigger guys than GGG and always hit them clean and keep them honest. GGG is better boxer than them but he will still get hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
                      Steven is shorter with less reach than Lara, Lemeiux is the same size with less reach, and none of them are even close to the precise laser precision punching of Lara.

Lara have been fighting as big or bigger guys than GGG and always hit them clean and keep them honest. GGG is better boxer than them but he will still get hit.
                      There's delusional posts and then there are these.

If Lara and Golovkin fight then GGG is walking through everything Lara throws at him. He will never keep him honest.

The only way Lara survives is by running, running and running.

Comment

Working...
                      X