Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has shown us nothing we haven't seen before in a boxing ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been posting on here in a long time....and with them both gone there as just as many Floyd/Manny posts as there where when they were active.... guys boxing still has people fighting you know... that said Floyd was a genius at adapting his style in the ring... I don't know anyone saying he invented styles that made him a genius...

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
      As long as you and other posters keep making useless mayweather thread he will be a boxing genius....people like you are The reason Mayweather makes 9 figures for his boring fights, with so much going on in boxing why talk about mayweather?
      The reason Mayweather makes 9 figures is because morons like like you buy his PPV's.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
        This so called boxing genius has invented nothing. Not the roll, not the shell, not the pull counter and on and on. These moves were on display way way before Floyd was born.

Floyd's a master of most but creator of none.

Geniuses invent new things. Amazing things.

Enlighten me Flo mo's what are these great things this amazing boxing genius Floyd Mayweather invented?

I fail to see such innovations.
        floyd did invent something....

no, that's not really right....

floyd did invent himself!

that's how he became the money man....

he made boxing his business...and he was/is very good at that....

in vegas....he is king!

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Having a healthy Diet and Being supreme athlete are not new things invented by either.
          and get dehydrated at 146 where he never gets dehydrated before or after Pac fight.

healthy diet and being supreme athlete you say

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            and get dehydrated at 146 where he never gets dehydrated before or after Pac fight.

healthy diet and being supreme athlete you say
            I was talking about Tiger woods what do you mean?

Comment

The reason Mayweather makes 9 figures is because morons like like you buy his PPV's.
              And you hating on him on internet thread is going to change that? The mans done more in 1 day in boxing than you could do in a lifetime. I know your bum who would get crushed in the ring but if you truly love boxing you can get involved in many other ways check out your local boxing gyms and athletic commissions punk

Comment

• Well, he did show us that if you control distance like a little pest on a playground you can create the illusion of being one of the so called best of all time. That's pretty impressive actually. Whenever the guy planted his feet or tried to fight in transition with a reasonable amount of risk involved he would get tagged like any other fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  And you hating on him on internet thread is going to change that? The mans done more in 1 day in boxing than you could do in a lifetime. I know your bum who would get crushed in the ring but if you truly love boxing you can get involved in many other ways check out your local boxing gyms and athletic commissions punk
                  I'm not getting punched in the face for no ****.

Learned that trick off Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Well, he did show us that if you control distance like a little pest on a playground you can create the illusion of being one of the so called best of all time. That's pretty impressive actually. Whenever the guy planted his feet or tried to fight in transition with a reasonable amount of risk involved he would get tagged like any other fighter.
                    Spot on.

Your last point is the reason I think Floyd is vastly overrated ability wise. Floyd didn't have the slippery defensive moves to compete on the inside. Unlike Roberto Duran who's defensive skills are vastly superior to Floyds.

Comment

Spot on.

Your last point is the reason I think Floyd is vastly overrated ability wise. Floyd didn't have the slippery defensive moves to compete on the inside. Unlike Roberto Duran who's defensive skills are vastly superior to Floyds.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X