"Golovkin hits harder than a heavyweight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Golovkin hits harder than a heavyweight"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5SltQixSQ

Ola Afolabi, Golovkin hits harder than a hw. "Not blowing smoke, he hits harder than heavy weights"

Buddy mcgirt - "Macklin was petrified before the fight"

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ck3tIwd01o

Julius Jackson "ive never been hit as hard, he hits harder than a hw" , "his power is not in the mw class"

Then we got Daniel Geale saying Ggg is the hardest puncher in boxing

We got Kovlev saying Ggg hits harder than him.

Now u understand why belts get vacated and nobody wants to fight him
    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 05-20-2016, 07:23 AM.

Not hard enough to fight Ward though.

Comment

I love gggg but he only hits hard for his weight class, there are people in his division who hit as hard but aren't as either fast or accurate or as good in general.
      If he just thought he could ko everyone and just looked for the haymaker it might not come and he wouldn't be as succesful
      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-20-2016, 08:32 AM.

Comment

No he doesn't Golovkin hits hard for 154-168

Comment

OK...Please lets stop the nonsense...next you'll be saying he can fly, breathe underwater, walk on water, walk thru walls...etc. while yes it is clear Canelo does not want part of him. There are other fighters in the middlewgt divison that are worthy of a title shot;
          -Jacobs
          -Saunders
          -Eubank,Jr.
          -Quillin (only lost one fight)

I'd rather see him fight any of the above fighters than anyone else not named Canelo...make it happen Boxing Gods...make it happen.

Comment

Ola Afolabi was banged around by Kessler as well. I would like to see him step up to heavyweight, fight a proper heavyweight and tell me Golovkin hits that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              OK...Please lets stop the nonsense...next you'll be saying he can fly, breathe underwater, walk on water, walk thru walls...etc. while yes it is clear Canelo does not want part of him. There are other fighters in the middlewgt divison that are worthy of a title shot;
              -Jacobs
              -Saunders
              -Eubank,Jr.
              -Quillin (only lost one fight)

I'd rather see him fight any of the above fighters than anyone else not named Canelo...make it happen Boxing Gods...make it happen.
              you mean GGG can't fly? But he still has the invisible powers, right?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I love gggg but he only hits hard for his weight class, there are people in his division who hit as hard but aren't as either fast or accurate or as good in general.
                If he just thought he could ko everyone and just looked for the haymaker it might not come and he wouldn't be as succesful

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Not hard enough to fight Ward though.
                  Troll!!! move on!

Comment

Are you guys stupid or what?

Watch the videos. Both guys say they have sparred him and heavy weights and both guys say he hits as hard as them or harder.

You guys must seriously lack basic understanding lol

Comment

Working...
                    X