No announcement yet.

"Golovkin hits harder than a heavyweight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG hits as hard as Povetkin on meldonium

an interview with one of Povetkin's sparring partners, who sparred with both Sasha and GGG confirms it

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Not hard enough to fight Ward though.
      What does one thing have to do with another?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschool5 View Post
        you mean GGG can't fly? But he still has the invisible powers, right?
        Yes my friend he still has his invisible powers...pssst...rumors have it he is St. Nick aka Santa Claus...

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          Yes my friend he still has his invisible powers...pssst...rumors have it he is St. Nick aka Santa Claus...
          ok great! I'll come down from the cliff now. Man I really appreciate you clarifying that. Glad to see there's someone like myself who can keep a sense of humor thru all of this madness in our sport of boxing that we all love so dearly. I'm sure it went on back in the day, guess it was hid better or we were just too damn blind to see it. Either way I hate the path we're on.

Comment

I think it is fair to say he hits really f**king hard. Power will never be a problem for him even if he ends up at 175

Comment

I think it is fair to say he hits really f**king hard. Power will never be a problem for him even if he ends up at 175
              That's interesting, GGG has serious power but I wonder if he can take a punch from power punchers in the higher weight classes. After this Canelo fiasco is sorted out I can't wait to see what he looks like at 168lbs.

Comment

He hits no where near as hard as Julian Jackson did who was probably a smaller guy also.

Comment

It amazes me how PRO BOXERS have been coming out saying just how damn hard GGG punches, yet we have FANS on here still talking about "meh, his power is overrated".

I'll never understand the mindset of individuals like that. Unless you've been hit by the man, or know someone who has... You know nothing.

If PRO BOXERS with lionhearts like Canelo are handing over WBC titles to avoid fighting the man, there's something to be said for his power.

My opinion

Comment

I am sure he does hit harder than some heavyweights. He doesn't hit as hard as a big punching heavyweight like Wlad, Wilder, Ortiz and other hard hitting 220 to 250 pound heavyweights. That would defy all laws of physics.

Comment

ggg is actually a heavyweight. he drains himself to 160 and then floyd-iv's it back to 200 before the fight. cheating bastard. also he takes meldonium between rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X