Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Launches Appeal To Bring Clean Water To Floyds and Kell Brooks Motherland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    We are all Africans, unless you don't believe we originated from Africa?

They are your cousins, don't shun them in their time of need like Floyd did

This might be one of the more bizarre threads I've ever seen on the internet.

Some of y'all obsession with a dude who's been retired a year is disturbing

And what the **** does Kell Brook even have to do with this?

Comment

Yo, you know you don't have to use Khan and his foundation to throw shade at Floyd, you can just make threads titled '10 reasons why I hate Floyd Mayweather; number 4 will surprise you!' and 'Lawyers can't believe Floyd Mayweather got away with this!'.

Comment

am i the only one who clicked this thread thinking it'd be about the water crisis in detroit and not africa? when u said floyd i figured u meant michigan lol. they are drinking black tap water...nasty

Comment

The op needs to stop stalking Floyd. This dude is getting as bad as his hero Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            am i the only one who clicked this thread thinking it'd be about the water crisis in detroit and not africa? when u said floyd i figured u meant michigan lol. they are drinking black tap water...nasty
            detroit and africa have a lot of similarities, wonder how that could be

Comment

This racist piece of shit is still clearly suffering from that beautiful KO on Cinco de Mayo weekend.

Comment

Duck Nelo didn't duck Khan though.

Comment

Khan is ******ed.. every year we go over there and show em how to do clean water and every year they return to drinking from stagnant mud puddles. Enough with the water in Africa if they haven't learned by now they aren't gonna

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    This racist piece of shit is still clearly suffering from that beautiful KO on Cinco de Mayo weekend.
                    I laughed my ass off. All I saw was khan man **** and broken glass...

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Duck Nelo didn't duck Khan though.
                      He ducked under that flailing left hand.

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                      I laughed my ass off. All I saw was khan man **** and broken glass...
                      That made my year.

Comment

Working...
                      X