Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said in many posts, I knew Canelo didn't want to get in the ring with this ass kicking motherphucker. No way.

But I thought the WBC might bend to him and let him keep the belt anyway.

Damn. Canelo will go down in history as a ducker, as a Mexican coward. Give up the belt??? Dayummm

Comment

There will be no fight at a catch weight with or without the belt. If you want to fight a 160 fighter, weigh 160 or weigh what you want, but let the opponent weigh the full weight. Easy peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        canola or whatever he calls himself is not a real mexican no way a real mexican drops a world championship with out a fight i believe canola is a closet irishman guys as white as a bedsheet
        Shut it! No Irishman would give up a world title to avoid his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          More boxers ripping Canelo...
          Even the WBC is throwing shade

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
            Canelo is nothing at 160. Golovkin is the middleweight king. This will be a duck only if Canelo doesn't face him in his next 2-3 fights. By the way, I've heard Canelo usually weighs around 190 pounds on fight night.

Speaking about dicks, what does GGGs taste like?
            Canelo actually weighs between 171-174 the night of the fight and there is plenty of times he's been weight unofficially. GGG weighs about 171-173.

Trout, Lara, Angulo, Kirkland all weight around 170 fight night as well

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
              Everything sounds fine except not a true middleweight.. No he's not a middleweight, he's a Light-heavyweight on fight night.
              No one fights at their natural weight, GGG fights at Light Heavy also.

I don't know if there is a fighter out there that fight at their natural weight, excluding Heavyweights, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoahr View Post
                Canelo is considered, on Bixrec, p4p #1. He has the lineal title, had the WBC belt, and multiple smaller titles. He has fought at MW for his last 5 fights, albeit at 155 and not at the full limit.

Canelo has already negotiated with Golovkin, months ago, to settle when they were fighting. Going into Cotto v Canelo, he knew the arrangement was that Golovkin would be his mandatory with immediate effect. Golovkin graciously allowed an interim defense 'to let him get used to 160'. Canelo fought Khan, not Lemieux or any legit MW.

Canelo is not and never has seriously intended to fight Golovkin. Only a fool thinks any different.

You DKSAB.
                He's a RTARD! Should of just not fought for the belt then and saved at LEAST $600,000++

Comment

Im all about A side B side. But Canelo ran his mouth and ran it hard. When his people were all around him. No one can save him in the ring. And where im from you talk **** you better back it up. He said he dont **** around. Well he is ****in around with all boxing fans by coming hard but he was just woofin.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    No one fights at their natural weight, GGG fights at Light Heavy also.

I don't know if there is a fighter out there that fight at their natural weight, excluding Heavyweights, of course.
                    Floyd, Pac. Most fight about 2 weight classes lower than what they weigh. You are about 100% right though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoahr View Post
                      Canelo is considered, on Bixrec, p4p #1.
                      I stopped reading there. You lost what little credibility you had. Have a nice day dork.

BoxRec.... BOXREC!!!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X