Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Floyd fighting Conor McGregor for 50 legitimate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
    Youre too much fanboy to get it lol ,,,,,

Floyd could fight Humpty Dumpty the last of the Cuban Eskimos and so long as he keeps winning he just rakes in squillions of dollars .

His legacy is engraved in stone already all he got to do is keep winning and rub it in their faces , no matter how many lames excuses the losers will come up with the record book says they couldnt beat him ,,,,,

He fcked you all the way because not only is the guy an ATG for real he is also super smart in marketing and capitalizing himself , the guy is a genius in being successful its not easy to do in any arena , and the bottom line is while you are spending your life hating on him he takes that hate and converts it to money , what is really at play here at the lowest denominator is he was born a winner you were born a loser both are great at it .

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Lol I'm the fanboy

Hey, still waiting for you vote? Don't you forget
    Your answer could only come from a fanboy , you need to think a little more and type a little less .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Your answer could only come from a fanboy , you need to think a little more and type a little less .
      Yeah sure everyone who answered here are fanboys and you're not. Right on brotha'

Cheers!

# looks at the polls. Yup Floyd career is a circus show hahaha
      Last edited by Spoon23; 05-17-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah sure everyone who answered here are fanboys and you're not. Right on broth'

Cheers!

# looks at the polls. Yup Floyd career is a circus show hahaha
        I didnt say everyone I said you , the other guys are ok posters its only you that is so fanatical that troll and spam daily , if you could step out of your closed in mind you would see what a waste of time you devote to hating on Mayweather , what does it do for you nothing , you gain nothing at all

When you look at the big picture and why you are so devoted to achieving nothing hating on somebody you will never know , Im sure a group of psychologists would be able to give what you have a name , we just call it fanboy and you are an extreme version , like a Mach IV idiot .
        Last edited by Reloaded; 05-17-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

It's in the boxing ring it's legit but I don't like it

Comment

I didnt say everyone I said you , the other guys are ok posters its only you that is so fanatical that troll and spam daily , if you could step out of your closed in mind you would see what a waste of time you devote to hating on Mayweather , what does it do for you nothing , you gain nothing at all

When you look at the big picture and why you are so devoted to achieving nothing hating on somebody you will never know , Im sure a group of psychologists would be able to give what you have a name , we just call it fanboy and you are an extreme version , like a Mach IV idiot .
            Stop spamming my thread Bud.

Be like floyd.

# Who knew Floyd was such a loving and huggable person

# love and peace. Embrace life brotha'

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
            disqualification is as follows:
            13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

Comment

Stop spamming my thread Bud.

Be like floyd.

# Who knew Floyd was such a loving and huggable person

# love and peace. Embrace life brotha'

WBA rules

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers that may be cause for penalty or
              disqualification is as follows:
              13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.
              Damn Floyd was hugging all night!!
              He dominates doe

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Damn Floyd was hugging all night!!
                He dominates doe
                Yes it was my friend. Yes it was..

# More of like a love story than a fight. He won by hugging and running away from manny. Very poetic lmao
                Last edited by Spoon23; 05-17-2016, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Yes it was my friend. Yes it was..

# More of like a love story than a fight. He won by hugging and running away from manny. Very poetic lmao
                  So youre saying Manny couldnt do anything to stop him ?

Comment

So youre saying Manny couldnt do anything to stop him ?
                    ??

In the same way that Floyd does not care for the fans, all his flohoes fans don't also care about the spirit of boxing and the 'fans' around the world who want a great action-packed fight and had put their money on the line and had made Floyd took his millions. It is because of the new trend of the so-called 'sweet science' that boxing has been on the decline.

It is true that boxers can dance around and dodge, but not putting any type of action and retaliation at the same time to put people put out of their seats is silly. He has chopped wood and swim his way around just for that? lol...Winning the scorecards just by potshotting and jabs is the new definition of boxing? C'mon....Just imagine all boxers fight the same way? Wahahaha I'd rather watch Tom and Jerry. He may have won the fight, but Manny is still the people's champion. These boos can speak to that. I know flohoes may get angry to this, but the truth still favors Manny.

this is what you get for queer performances:

# booed in his own country? WTF!
                    most boring fighter ever lol
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-17-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

So Manny could do nothing to stop Floyd from being boring ?

Comment

Working...
                      X