Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: This is Not Povetkin's First Time, Man Up and Admit Use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    Stop scaring the shit out of me with this pic, BS. :scared1:
    May be he wants us to see the shape of his head

Comment

Wilder has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        people can hate on wilder all they want but everything he said is correct. when fighters heads change shape and get bigger for example its a pretty dead red giveaway
        so povetkin's head shape has changed from meldonium????? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          haymons plan worked to perfection. I was stunned when I read wilder was to go to Russia to fight figured maybe he was for real. never had no intention of fighting povetkin. now he is the hero like he won in a first rd KO
          His plan was to change the rules of WADA so Melodnium is now a banned substance then and only then would he sneak it into the system of Povetkin, but only after he had passed the random testing 3 times. Knowing when VADA would issue its test he got it right before the final week before the fight. All so Deontay could look strong while avoiding the fight. That mischievous mastermind mister Haymon is, the dastardly fiend!!!

Comment

Wilder might want to tread lightly here.
            Some of those "supplements" he's using could be made illegal tomorrow and then he'd be a cheater too.
            Probably never occurred to him though

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              They were taking it because it was legal and might help them perform better. Athletes take drugs and supplements everyday as long as they aren't on the banned list nobody gives a ****.
              ENOUGH SAID!

To make things even worse for Povetkin and the people who try to defend him...anybody ever stopped to think that it wasn't BANNED because that is not what it was created for. Everything I'm reading is that it is suppose to be for people with HEART ISSUES.

So this argument of "IT WAS LEGAL" continues to FAIL in every way, YES IT WAS LEGAL BECAUSE IT WASN'T CREATED TO BE A PED it was turned into one. It was turned into a PED by athletes who felt they needed to give themselves a advantage over their competition and yet it STILL FAILED Sharapova and Povetkin!

It is plenty of NATURAL substance to help with recovering but lazy athletes want to let themselves get out of shape when they're not fighting and then want fast results when they have a fight coming up. Do put other fighters lives at risk because YOU don't have the work ethic to be a great fighter!

Still doesn't explain why Povetkin was taking it by the way. Sharapova at least use the family Medical History of Diabetes at least. Povetkin team haven't even tried come up with a believable story.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                haymons plan worked to perfection. I was stunned when I read wilder was to go to Russia to fight figured maybe he was for real. never had no intention of fighting povetkin. now he is the hero like he won in a first rd KO
                Totally agree. Povetkin made a fool of himself especially when the majority was behind him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  Wilder might want to tread lightly here.
                  Some of those "supplements" he's using could be made illegal tomorrow and then he'd be a cheater too.
                  Probably never occurred to him though
                  lol as though povetkin was just accidently taking supplements he didnt know were now banned. give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    There's no evidence that Meldonium improves performance. Why Povetkin would risk getting caught and banned for something that might do nothing is puzzling to me.
                    my guess is its not the only thing hes been taking

Comment

After reading through the last few threads about this topic, I'm 100% sure that some people blindly hate Wilder, are patriotic to the point of mental ******ation, and/or are just trolls. People are seriously trying to make Povetkin's decision to cheat Wilder's fault somehow.

Comment

Working...
                      X