Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: This is Not Povetkin's First Time, Man Up and Admit Use!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    Gotta love this tool, parades himself as a historian, but is too stupid to realize that Russians don't like Yankees and have never considered them kin, as the history between the two has always been contemptuous . But nevertheless this tool goes around searching for any Russian gizz to guzzle ???

The miracles you'll perform for strangers !

But isn't that the beauty of racial ignorance, as it's dumb enough to only have one factoring element = Skin Color
    I am dumb?? Russian navy saved the union during the civil war when france and England were to intervene on the side of the south. did you want the south to win buckwheat? yes and blacks love each other so much that is why they kill each other by the 1000's in the hood. I like Russians because of Putin and I like white people cause I'm white. you like blacks cause your black it is natural

Comment

So VADA does catch cheaters. It's still not clear to me why Haymon wants USADA, which is more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        So VADA does catch cheaters. It's still not clear to me why Haymon wants USADA, which is more expensive.
        Haymon doesn't want USADA.

USADA doesn't even do boxing anymore, so they're not an option for Haymon or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
          Haymon doesn't want USADA.

USADA doesn't even do boxing anymore, so they're not an option for Haymon or anyone else.
          Really? I must have missed some news articles about it.

Comment

Working...
          X