Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Black people stick with their own too. Look at how you only mention black boxers as an example at the end. Ward isn't even great yet, he can. Also, we're talking about cheaters and you mention Jones who's a cheater too. It's rare to find fairness.
    Robert Garcia, Danny Garcia two latinos also spoke of the double standards in the sport too...these are the fighters and trainers feelings...all you have to do is go on esnews, dontaeboxingnation or youtube to see them address these issues when asked.

As far as Jones, it was debunked years ago but people still call him roid jones and a cheater even though the product he used was in every GMC at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Robert Garcia, Danny Garcia two latinos also spoke of the double standards in the sport too...these are the fighters and trainers feelings...all you have to do is go on esnews, dontaeboxingnation or youtube to see them address these issues when asked.

As far as Jones, it was debunked years ago but people still call him roid jones and a cheater even though the product he used was in every GMC at the time.
      It's not debunked. He took andro. I took that **** in high school and as soon as I saw acne on my back, I stopped using it.

But anyways, I was looking forward to this fight with Povetkin vs Wilder and now it's gone to shit. It's all Povetkin's fault and people shouldn't diss Wilder for looking out for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        This whole Povetkin Wilder situation is unbelievable! you see all these people here posting crazy stuff trying to defend Povetkin even though he tested positive just to see Wilder lose, it's as if they want the fight now even more that before after they found out the Povetkin has the juice advantage.

The messed up part about this whole story is the fact that almost all these people are actually American, so instead of them supporting their own fighter that's willing to go overseas to fight someone under one of the most corrupt commissions in boxing today and risking being robbed or drugged, they support the foreign guy that already has all the advantages and even go as far as supporting him testing positive! The guy clearly used the substance in late April since all the tests in MArch and early April came back negative.

This is not a drug testing problem, this is something far more messed up than that and everybody knows what I'm talking about here, American fans hate their own fighters and are the first ones to call them cheats and hyperjobs and they are usually the first ones to stop supporting their own fighters after they take a loss, but then these same people turn around and start b1tching about them not taking any risks. And to add insult to injury they give foreign fighters all kinds of passes.
        You should rejoice in their whining. Reality can be cold and harsh when they venture outside of their make believe world. They can't script reality.

Comment

white supremacist trash is one way to describe them........accurately

Comment

It's not debunked. He took andro. I took that **** in high school and as soon as I saw acne on my back, I stopped using it.

But anyways, I was looking forward to this fight with Povetkin vs Wilder and now it's gone to shit. It's all Povetkin's fault and people shouldn't diss Wilder for looking out for himself.
            Damn...I took diet pills for a week and stopped cause I felt like I was cheating. Wrestled at 140 and dropped to 135 the next year....i was only 6% fat before cutting weight...it ******

andro/ripped fuel could be bought in a store....as far as acne or whatever, what even made you try the chemical?

I dont blame Wilder when he is in shape and can fight someone else soon and not waste a training camp. I'd be pissed training so hard and then not fight. Make povetkin wait and get another defense under the belt. I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FIGHT

Comment

any pro athlete....especially at the elite level like povetkin is are not surrounded by complete idiots who dont know what is banned and what isnt

they know full well

povetkin intentionally cheated and the wbc should do their part and refuse to ever rank him again because we know full well the commisions in russia wont do jack

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Damn...I took diet pills for a week and stopped cause I felt like I was cheating. Wrestled at 140 and dropped to 135 the next year....i was only 6% fat before cutting weight...it ******

andro/ripped fuel could be bought in a store....as far as acne or whatever, what even made you try the chemical?

I dont blame Wilder when he is in shape and can fight someone else soon and not waste a training camp. I'd be pissed training so hard and then not fight. Make povetkin wait and get another defense under the belt. I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FIGHT
                I remember Mark McGwire was taking it and I was into sports. Was in the gym almost every day and one of my friends recommended it to me. Yea cutting weight is a *****.

Bro this fight could of answered many questions with Wilder. Now we will have to wait even longer for those questions to be answered.

Comment

I remember Mark McGwire was taking it and I was into sports. Was in the gym almost every day and one of my friends recommended it to me. Yea cutting weight is a *****.

Bro this fight could of answered many questions with Wilder. Now we will have to wait even longer for those questions to be answered.
                  yea, the fight could have shut up both sides....the Wilder is ducking brigade and the Povetkin is washed up group.

I favored Wilder but Povetkin would have definitely showed us what Deontay is made of...too bad we wont see this fight

Who do you think he should go after? I think Joshua....the longer he waits, the better Joshua becomes. He has a lot of upside and I like his technique and punch variation for such a big guy.

Comment

Very few Americans are proud to be American. Instead they are proud to be Irish or Italian, or black, or Latino, or Asian, etc.

Comment

Great and fair post!

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      I agree with u. Im a Mexican-American, 2 of my favorite fighters are African American (Wilder & Ward) so I see a lot of hate from "certain" posters & it raises a big red flag to me. Bottomline is, as boxing fans we should all be dissappointed this fight is not happening. & in all reality theres only one person to blame, & thats Povetkin. Ive read a lot of people bring up weed comparing it to what Povetkin popped for (which is absurd imo) but lets be real, if Wilder popped for bud & Povetkin turned the fight down, itd be his right & we could only blame Wilder for us not getting to see the fight. So shame on Povetkin for screwing us on a good fight.

With that said, to add to what I originally brought up, theres a lot of hidden racism on these boards. The whites on here try n hide their bias which to me is b1tch made, if u are pro white just say it, i have respect for that, i even sent a green k to a poster for saying he supports white boxers cuz they look like him bcuz thats being real. But to white dudes defense society makes whites have to hide their Aryan pride.

On the otherhand theres a lot of pro black posters on here that believe racism in boxing only exist against blacks which is laughable. The ones that really get me are the ones that claim to be boxing fans and have a list of all favorite black fighters with maybe 1 afro-cuban lol but they boxing fans doe & they jump on any anti Haymon thread "backing boxing" but would love to see gbp & tr fail but they boxing fans doe. Than to the brothas defense they have a right to be defensive because they do get forced into an un-necessary roll in boxing & they are underappreciated for that at least til they retire or die.

Than u have the Latino posters on here that are a lil more blatant with their predjudices but to me it makes "us" sound like jealous ass haters. The ones that believe theres only one way to box kills me, its like leave that macho ass crap in the streets, this is a freaken sport where athleticism prevails 9x's out of 10. But to the Latinos defense, the reason why (aside from Floyd) they are revered is because they do put on good shows & make nice purses because they do so.

& id touch on the Asian fans but since #ko6 & #49 they had enough grief & humble pie so ilm leave dem alone lol!

& if anyone took offense to this idgaf. U all know deep down its real talk.
                      This was a fair post! You've made me a fan!

Comment

Working...
                      X