Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    that one word takes away all ability and right to speak on experiences of african americans and hispanics....you are not a us citizen and you are white...you wouldnt understand. If you came over here, you'd just blend in.

If a brazilian, Colombian, Dominican, mexican etc. came here with negroid phenotype, i guarantee you there experiences would be different.

fall back and stay in your lane, with all due respect. you have no right to belittle things you never experienced.
    Once again...not about boxing...how convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      What are you drivelling about?

If you don't care that Povetkin could be cheating then you probably are racist... I'm not a Wilder fan or African American.

Raymond Holt doesn't spit in people's faces.
      Povetkin is a cheater who should be banned.....What I don't get is this fool suggesting white athletes aren't punished

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Because we aren't talking about them issues..we are talking about African americans being called cheaters when they cheat and white people don't apparently....That's just horse***** and you've been doing verbal gymnastics to avoid just admitting that simple fact.
        double standardards exist...if they didnt, the word wouldnt exist and it wouldnt be a regular conversation on this site....get over it

Comment

Povetkin is a cheater who should be banned.....What I don't get is this fool suggesting white athletes aren't punished
          can you read..i didnt say white athetes dont get punished. I said that some misdeeds get kept under wraps and on the low....if you dont agree cool, if you do cool.

Comment

as far as the establishment, im saying if you were american, now i know you're irish.

an iv is an iv....it was already debunked but people are still discussing it like he came up dirty...ive seen my wrestling teammates over train and need iv or a drip.

Pacquaio openly avoided drug testing and soon as the accusations started, the Kayos, stopped. Thats kinda fishy man and why need cut off dates and you're clean.

you can dispute whatever you want, but it wont change the truth
            No Iv has been debunked...he used like 5 times the allowed dose.. He was probably just really dehydrated but that is a huge red flag that you are ready to ignore for no other reason than FLoyd is black. Keep lying to yourself

Comment

can you read..i didnt say white athetes dont get punished. I said that some misdeeds get kept under wraps and on the low....if you dont agree cool, if you do cool.
              Trying to tell you not to waste time with this savage but have it. The two of you won't change each other's opinions.

Comment

Yes the exact same way Roy and Mosley and Gamboa type stuff stays on the low....You actually think it has to do with skin colour and not the monetary value the fighters represent ......

I don't agree, I've been pretty explicit in that. I think you're full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Trying to tell you not to waste time with this savage but have it. The two of you won't change each other's opinions.
                  Calls me a savage yet promotes Mike Tyson.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Test on 7th of April = Negative
                    8th of April= Negative
                    13th of April= Negative

27th of April= Positive!

5 months after the drug was first banned is a long ass time! Now you're calling Wilder a coward because Povetkin cheated. You'd do anything to see Wilder lose wouldn't you? Even if it means getting in the ring with someone on the juice, I guess you want the fight even more now.
                    The fact that you're even explaining this to people, shows the level of ******ity in NSB.

Comment

Calls me a savage yet promotes Mike Tyson.....
                      I never promoted him, I believe Don King did much of his career. This is my first and last post to you. You're a piece of **** and not worth my time. Go ahead, respond if you wish. You're too ****** to do anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X